Chapter 54

~~Flashback~~

*One and a half Years Ago*

Zayn's POV

I hate waking up early in the morning! Do you understand?

Hate!

Nothing can be more irritating than the fucking alarm clock. Continuously  beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, fucking beep!

Completely irritated, I shifted in my bed a little to reach the alarm clock. Searching it on the side table in my sleepy state, I didn't take a second and throw it away.

I felt my lips twitching up in a smile when I heard the noise of clock getting smashed against the wall.

Clock number 52!

Broken!

Yusss!

Nuzzling my nose into the pillow, I turned to the other side and slowly started falling asleep again.

"You fucking broke the clock AGAIN?" A manly voice shout in as the door swung open.

"Zoozoo?"

Oh, did I tell you that I hate this fucking voice more than I hate alarm's beep?

"Fuck off, Ryan!" I scowled in my sleep- (Ah! I'm awake but I don't want to get up from my heavenly bed) -placing another pillow over my ear.

"Do you think I'm a billionaire? I am not buying you the clock number 53!" He huffed, his footsteps coming closer.

Drama Queen!

"First of all you are a billionaire! The most irritating 26-years-old-CEO of Walter Technologies! And secondly, I can't be more than happy to listen that you are NOT buying me a clock! Ha ha ha!" I mocked in the end adjusting myself more under the soft covers.

"Ha ha ha!" He mocked back. "Aunt Ana is bringing the clock up in an hour! And you get your ass up sleepyhead! We are getting late!" He just threw the words on me.

Since I have turned eighteen, this guy has made my life ridiculous.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"I snapped. "Especially not for a morning walk at fucking six bloody am! Just let me slee--AAAAAAA" I abruptly sat up in my bed, panting, feeling the coldness of water.

"Did you just do that?" I shrilled. My eyes wide, mouth open in shock as I watched my poor bed drenched in water like a pool. Water was dribbling down in droplets through my hair. My body shivered in the NOW cold bed.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed, shock still in my eyes as I watched him dumbfoundedly.

He was chuckling.

"We are getting late Zoozoo! Get up!" I gritted my teeth looking at his cocky smile, a big ass bucket in his hand made my blood boil.

"Go get ready. You have ten minutes." He smiled wide, that cheeky teasing smile.

"Ryan!" I glared as I threw the sheets away. "You are dead now!" I stood up and darted towards him to punch him square on his cheek. "You fucking threw a big ass water bucket over me, on my bed?"

"Woah! Woh!" He ran towards the door.

"Zoozoo, control your hormones! Haha...Oops-" Before he could open the door, I pulled him back by grabbing the collar of his well made shirt.

I was just about to punch him when... "Ryan?" A sweet voice came in as the door swung open.

I cursed as I ran towards the closet to fetch sweatpants. I was only in my boxers when without knocking Aisha came in.