Chapter 81

Please comment as mush as you can and let me know what you think.

Enjoy.

~~

Kim's POV

"Hello, Louis?" I scrunch up the side of my forehead as I sit back on the bench.

I'm in the playground of our university. I can still see Zayn walking away towards the parking area.

"Yes? Detective Louis speaking." He said in a quiet tone. As if he's busy somewhere else. Didn't he recognize me?

That piece of lollipop!

"Kim speaking! I need to talk to you. It's urgent." I slam as I didn't quite like the way he pulled detective shit on me.

He's not detective to me. He could have answered more politely.

"Will you speak up! I'm busy. I cant stay on the phone line when the caller just falls silent. Don't waste my time lady-hulk." He barks on the other side giving way to my anger.

"Listen to me!" I bark too. "I'm not dying to talk to you either! There is a case for you Mr. I'm-the-only-smart-detective-in-the-world-alive! If you are really skillful then solve it!" I grit my teeth as I press my lips in a thin line.

He ignites something in me! That lollipop! I'll just suck him, crush him and through him out.

Ewww!

"Hello! You there?" I blink coming back to earth as he shouts again on me.

"I'll just talk later Kim. I'm really very busy let alone for the time pass chit chatting. Something major has come up and I have to solve this puzzle before it gets too late." He speaks tiredly.

"I'm definitely not the time pass you!" My anger rises. How can he think of me as a time pass?

Holy crabs!

"Louis! You are being rude and I-" I suddenly falls silent as I register his words. "What puzzle?" I ask.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Tell me!" I demand.

"There's a man in exile. We need to catch him. It's important for the case and..." He pauses for a moment while my mind runs wild.

Man in exile or man missing?

Oh my god!

"Listen Kim, I just don't know why I just told you about the case when I shouldn't have. I request you." He stresses on the words in the end. "I request you to forget about it and never ever tell anyone about it. You understand? It's quite a secret mission." He says.

"Louis, we need to meet in person. If I'm not wrong, if what I'm thinking is right...can we just meet?" I ask with desperation.

My instincts say he can help big time!

"Okay. Meet you at Max hotel for dinner." He replies gentlemanly.

Good. You will slowly learn how to talk to Kim Farr. I smirk. "See you."

"Yeah. I know you are dying to meet me."

"Oh shut up!" And I cut the call.

A smile forms on my face. Why?