Chapter 29

Song :- "Why don't you love me" by Hot Chelle Rae Feat. Demi Lovato

Listen to the song while reading song part please! :)

---------

"Wow! This dress is so beautiful!" Kim chimed holding up the pink dress in front of the mirror.

Both the dresses are beautiful and are perfect for a princess look. But this isn't my main concern. From past ten minutes, when Kim has been checking the dresses out, I have been looking on the cards only. Both cards have the 'A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl' quote but both look different.

If both the dresses are from Zayn then why there are two cards? Why would he gift two dresses in the first place? Are they really from Zayn or I'm assuming things? But if it's not Zayn then who?

I sat on the bed holding the red box cover in my hand.

My princess....

Zayn wrote my princess!

I should be feeling out of the world but I don't know why, it is making my heart thump in a.....wrong way?

I sighed and placed the box back on the bed only to pick the blue one. A soft smile automatically came onto my face seeing the smiley. The blue box gives me warm feelings while red is making me nervous. Moreover, I liked the white dress more.

What if they aren't from Zayn? I don't want to wear any dress like without even knowing who gave it to me! I frowned and placed the box on the bed standing up. Hundred thoughts are running in my mind and felt myself in dilemma whether to wear the dress or not!

"Alicia! You are wearing the pink one. It is silky and cute." Kim grinned while giving it to me.

"Kim? I think--" I rubbed my forehead in tension. "I think I shouldn't wear anyone."

"You what? No!" She said freaking out. "We have already decided and you are definitely wearing one."

"But Kim, we don't know the person who gifted them. How can I just wear--"

"I don't care about that and most probably you know exactly whom they are from." She nudged me referencing Zayn.

"But we aren't sure?" I softly said while looking down.

"Al! Look, if they were from Zayn and you didn't wear one he might get hurt." She stated. "You can think like this also!" She gave me meh look.

I sighed. She is right. I don't want to hurt him if it's from Zayn but.....ugh!

"I'm confused" I frowned while sitting on the bed with my head in my hands.

"God Alicia! You think too much. Just give some rest to your so much active brain mahn!" She swayed her hand in the air.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. I looked up and fetched my phone from the study table.

From Zayn

*Erm.....I'm not good at choosing girly stuff but.... I tried. Hope you liked the gift Partner? :) *

My all worries and tension flew away and a huge smile came up on my lips.

"Okay, what is it? Now you're grinning?" Kim came closer and snatched my phone.

"Kim! No! Give me my phone back." I moved towards her who in turn quickly went away and soon we started grappling.

"Why? Let me see what made you smile so much!" She smirked while looking on the phone screen.

I give up being frustrated and folded my arms across my chest.

"Awe! How cute! See! It's Zayn." She smiled looking at me.