Chapter 69

Dedicated to @barbiegirl6234 Thank you for cheering me up when I was feeling low about my book :) I appreciate the love you give to UnEvLo. Thank you for the precious votes and comments Barbie ;) x Keep smiling x

Here we go :)
---------------
"What do you think? How is Kim gonna react?" Zayn asked as we followed the stairs up.

"She is gonna be angry at me or you."  I shrugged.

"Ah! No wonder she is a drama queen!" Zayn rolled his eyes and I hit his arm.

I push open the door and enter in.  Kim is sitting on her bed with her laptop in her lap. Hearing the door open, she looked up and smiled brightly.

"Hey! What up guys?" I smiled as she stood up and walked towards us.

She is one cheerful and bright personality. Always puts a big smile on my face.

"And oh! Oh-oh-no!" She swayed her index finger in no while looking at Zayn through corner of her eyes. "Don't dare to throw your lame jokes like Sky, ceiling, stars, moon and blah blah at me!"  She huffed as if she already knew Zayn was gonna say that.

I couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"Well, I was going to say that but.. " Zayn lifted his hand and showed as if he is zipping his mouth, locking it and throwing the key away.

I snorted lowly and then quickly moved towards Kim.

"Ah, Kim? Zayn has something to say to you." I looked at Zayn through corners of my eyes while pushing him to ask her. His eyes widened.

"Me?" He glared at me while smiling awkwardly at Kim.

Kim noticed. I walked to the table and picked up the bottle to drink some water. I'm thirsty. Or I'm saving myself from this conversation.

"What?" Kim narrowed her eyes at Zayn.

"Uh..um...Partner is moving in." He said faking the most cheeky smile ever.

The real drama queen. I rolled my eyes while placing the bottle back on table. Although, I'm too curious to know Kim's reaction. I eyed her.

"Yeah.. She just moved into the room. Why are you being stupid?" She scowled while turning back and going towards her laptop.

Zayn hit his forehead with his palm before gritting his teeth and narrowing his eyes at Kim.

I burped the weirdest sound ever and then coughed to hide it.

I immediately mouthed sorry as Zayn glared at me.

"Potatoooo " Zayn moved closer while gritting his teeth."I'm not being stupid! I meant she is moving in, as in with me, in my apartment."Kim abruptly turned back towards Zayn.

I held my breath.

She looked at me for a second and then back at Zayn.

She suddenly smiled. "Awww! I can't believe Alicia is ready to move in. You lucky bãstard." She playfully punched Zayn's bicep.

My mouth got wide open at her cool self.

Really?

A little disappointment hit me that she is not sad that I'm leaving.

"I'm so happy. " She turned to me and I awkwardly smiled.

"I'm so happy and I'm so MAD HOW CAN YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND MOVE IN WITH THIS BASTARD?" I literally clutched my hurt and closed my eyes as Kim's voice echoed in the room.

She's glaring at me and breathing dramatically heavy.

I'm smiling.

"I'm sorry." I pouted and hugged my best ever friend. "I don't want to leave." I murmured.