Chapter 72

Dedicated to @paulacastillo2 :)

Thank you for the love, votes and comments baby! I appreciate it a lot xx

Zayn's POV

Beautiful.

Life has been so beautiful lately.

Everything is going very perfect. Things have been changing. Changing for good.

For better.

For best.

My angel is with me, near me, making everything perfect.

I must say, opening up to her, being an open book in front of her is nothing but the best thing I have ever done in my life.

Mom...

It was something dark.. Something.. I wasn't so comfortable sharing with anyone.

Me and dad were the only one who knew about mum's unhealthy condition. Dad is always stressed and so much worried about mum's denial state. He tried so many times to talk to mom, to bring her back to reality and to make her understand that life is not over but, she never listened. Finally, dad decided to let her be and agreed on mum living at farmhouse.

I moved with mum there. But... She always pushed me. Pushed me to bring Ryan back. I tried to convince her, make her believe what the truth is but I failed every time.

As the time passed, it became difficult for me to live there as my mom would always become out of control and unnatural when I would come in front of her. She would always try to find Ryan in me. She would cry , get exhausted and fall ill.

It was becoming difficult and more difficult day by day.

It was hurting.

Hurting because my mum had drowned herself in Ryan's memories so much that she forgot she had another son.

Me.

It does hurt.

But I understand. I do understand what a mother's heart could feel seeing her child dead in such a brutal condition.

I do understand because for me too, the two months after Ryan...were similar to mum's condition.

Thinking what was right for me as well as my mom, I moved to another apartment. Apartment of my own.

I would visit mum on weekends just to see her face, to know that she is still there, with me, with dad. With us.

I would become happy and sad seeing her. Happy knowing that my mother is alright - - well, not alright... More or less alive. And sad because... I miss my mother. For me. I miss my mum's love.

But you know, there is always a way...A way which holds you intact to proceed with your life.

Since I took my beautiful baby to my mum... Things have been changing.

The day since Alicia met mum, my mom is changing.

It's all because of my Partner. After that day, she has been forcing me, insisting me to meet mom daily.

We, both of us go to our farmhouse daily now. Mum still doesn't see me or feel me but she is calmer than before. It all started since Alicia began talking with her. I don't know what they talk about, I know nothing because Alicia never talks to my mum in front of me. Whenever I'm around she stays silent or out of picture. She talks when she is alone with her.

But I must say there is something in her. Something which gives me hope that everything is gonna be fine. Something that tells me, the life is beautiful.