Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

How many times I've to tell that bastard to stay away from us?

Flashes of Rickard pinning Alicia to the wall aren't leaving my head and I just want to kill him right now. God knows what would have happened if I wouldn't have reached there on the right time. What the fuck was he doing? Was his intention to rape Alicia?

My hands, which were resting on the shower wall, changed into fists when the hot water cascaded down my fuming body. I closed my eyes to shut all the terrible thoughts which were making my heart cringe.

I should stop over thinking! Nothing has happened. She is fine. She is completely fine damnit, stop thinking about her!

I turned off the shower and came out. I changed into sweat pants and a vest. It's 11:00pm now and the sleep is nowhere near my eyes. I raked my hand through my hair and dialed Harry's number.

"Wassup buddy." He answered in a sleepy tone.

"Where were you two hours ago?" I almost shouted through the phone.

"Woah! Calm down bro. I was with Ellie. What's going on?" He replied plainly.

"And the others?" I asked.

"Liam was with Grace I think and Niall went to drop Lauran at dorms. Why are you interrogating Zayn?" He asked confused.

"And Alicia?" I asked fisting my free hand while my anger knew no bounds.

"Uh...She...she--"

"I want three of you right now in my apartment. And don't ask me anything further." I cut the call and threw the phone on my bed.

So I was right! They let her go alone. In the night. Were they fucking out of their mind?

I came in the main hall when the door bell rang. I walked to the main door and opened it.

"Hii." Three said in unison giving me a sheepish smile which I was not going to take obviously.

I walked to the main hall as they followed me. I abruptly turned only to see them standing in a line.

"What's up broth--" Niall stopped in the middle as I glared at him.

"I thought you are selfless and quite a caring person eh?" I glared at Liam and he looked down knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"Zayn--"

"You guys let her go alone at nearly 9:00pm or I must say, asked her to go alone because she was interrupting your pathetic romance? Am I right?" I shouted while raking my hand through my hair and then all over my face.

"Zayn, I agree that we shouldn't have done that but it's nothing big to react like this right?" Harry pointed at me.

"Nothing big huh?" I sardonically laughed moving my hands in the air.

"She was being abused by that fucker Rick when you were on your Romantic date!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"What?" Three of them gasped simultaneously as the guilt was obvious on their faces.

"If Kim wouldn't have called me or I wouldn't have reached on time. She could have been raped." I said through my gritted teeth.

They swallowed.

"Is she okay?" Harry asked in concern.

I nodded and they visibly relaxed.

"We are very sorry Zayn. We didn't think that this would happen." Liam said regretfully.