Chapter 34

~~College terrace, 10:47am~~

"Kim! You sure it is beautiful? It's not a stupid gift, is it? He will like it right? It's no--"

"Oh my god Al! Relax sweetheart! Chill!" Kim tried to make Alicia calm down as she found her voice so nervous through the phone.

"How chill? Kim you don't understand. It's ...it's...Oh God! I can't do this! I'm coming back." Alicia said while pacing back and forth near the big square shaped water tank on the terrace.

She was completely freaked out at the moment. With every passing moment she was losing her nerves thinking how she would be able to utter a word when he would come in front of her.

"No! Alicia, everything is going to be fine babe. Just take a deep breath and then release. He will love it. Just relax." Kim said softly in order to cheer her up.

"I'm so nervous Kim, just....not feeling right." Alicia bit her lip while raking her hand through her brown hair.

"Don't think like this. Just think positive and dream about the best. It's gonna be fine. Now cut the phone and just...relax."

"But....Kim! Oh my god! He is here! Oh god!" Her eyes widened as she saw him on the door entering in.

Her heart started thumping like hell and her hands shiver. She swallowed while putting the golden star in her left jean pocket. "I'm going to faint." She stepped back as she saw him stepping towards her in very slow motion.

"Al! Stop being hyper! Just say what you feel. Don't behave like this. All the best. Bye!" Kim cut the call immediately before she could say anything.

Alicia put her phone in her right jean pocket before setting her hair and top.

Blue top! Zayn's favorite color!

She smiled nervously looking up at Zayn whose look was something incomprehensible to her. She seemed incognizant of the scrutiny Zayn was giving to her. She started moving closer taking small steps forward.

On the other side, Zayn was too much occupied in his thoughts that he didn't even realize that she was all dressed up according to what he likes. On the contrary part, his blood boiled when he stepped on the terrace and saw her.

The anger, the rage just exaggerated further when he looked at her. His steps were too slow as every single thing just happened was eating up his mind.

That her little innocent queen, Miss Alicia Redwood has usurped his everything!

His jaw was clenched and his demeanor was stern.

We have got a new CR!

It's Alicia Redwood!

Seeing Alicia coming towards him, his hands became the hard balls as his anger started to overpower everything.

She is the new CR of our college now not you! Very neatly she fooled you and took everything from you.

This innocent façade of her was all a trap to destroy you!

He scoffed remembering Rickard's words which matched exactly to Alicia's look. She was all looking innocent at this moment which made Zayn angrier.

Little did he know that it wasn't the anger! It was the heartbreak which was unbearable for him.

She came up with this plan to get you on bed so that she could do all the work by herself to impress Dean. That-That's why she made all records showing you that she is doing this to help you.