Chapter 82

Alicia's POV

"I'm not talking to him!" I push Rickard away as my body quivers.

Oh god, please god. Keep my family safe. Keep them safe. I didn't touch him , I didn't talk to him. It was not even anything. I just saw him from afar. Not even for a minute.

I sob.

"Tell me my family's safe?" I look at him with pleading eyes.

"Alicia, I know as much as you know. I have been with you the entire day." He speaks while forwarding his phone to me. "Just call master. He wants you to call him." He says and I stare at the phone.

"It's gonna be fine. Call him." He places his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him. He gestures me to take the phone.

With shivering hands, I take it. I make a call and hold the phone to my ear while wiping my cheeks.

"Princess!" I jump hearing the voice. It's heavy like a drum. But somewhere....it felt familiar?

It's like I have known the voice.

"My princess! You called me, so nice of you." He speaks with triumph, voice heavy and noisy.

I think something is wrong. If I'm not wrong, if my electronic basics are clear then it's not the real voice I'm hearing. It sounds like a gadget attached to it.

Oh my god.

The voice is modulated.

I press the phone more to my ear to listen to it clearly. "You aren't going to say anything? Awh, you love to listen to me I guess. Princess, you made me happy today." I hear him clap loudly while laughing. I think he's escaped from mental asylum.

I grit my teeth in madness. Seeing people crying makes him happy. Unbelievable!

But, the voice is familiar! Where have I heard it? I couldn't make any guess as it's so noisy.

"I'm so happy you didn't reply to Zayn, the doggy today." He laughs and my anger rises.

"He's none like you. So keep that designation to yourself only!" I spat.

"Easy my love. Easy. You don't want to make me angry, do you?" He alerts me and I gulp.

"Where's my family?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Safer than ever." He giggles and I close my eyes. "They are safe as much as you hurt Zayn. You were searching for your boyfriend hmm? Oooh, I don't like you calling Rick-dick your boyfriend. Don't call him that again. It's just a drama for some time, princess." He stresses on the word princess. I open my eyes.

Is he going to make sense ever? He himself told us to act as girlfriend-boyfriend and now he doesn't want me to call him that. What am I supposed to do?

Die?

Apart from that, I relaxed for a moment that he's not angry that I met Zayn. My family's safe.

But it intrigues me that how does he get to know every little moment you have with Zayn? How? My thinking self asks me with wide eyes.

Rick was with me the whole time as he said. Then who? I furrow my eyes stressing on the thought.

"Princess, always be my good girl like this okay? The day's not far when I'll take you with me. We'll meet soon. Excited?" He giggles awkwardly.