Chapter 58

This chapter is dedicated to @krystal80

Oh she is such a sweetheart and a lil cutiepie ^_^ I love her always excited comments haha x

And yeah! I wasn't planning to update this soon but today it's her birthday and I was told that she would be happy if I would update on her birthday! So here ya go baby!

Happy birthday! Keep smiling! Love ya loads xx

———-
Alicia's POV

"Miss Redwood?"

"Huh?" I immediately turned my eyes towards the driver hearing his voice. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that the car has stopped.

"We have reached the airport." The driver smiled with a nod.

I quickly straightened up my posture and set my hair. Clearing my throat I nodded. I looked at the recorder in my lap and picked it up. Placing the red box on the seat, I pushed the note and star in my jean pocket before switching on the recorder.

"Okay leave it! I think we are done with the emotional talk. Now you just sit and enjoy the green beauty outside until we reach airport okay, Partner?"

My lips twitched into a smile and I switched off the recorder again. I think I've spoiled a car moment by drowning in my own thoughts and shutting the recorder off. He is still in the car and according to him we haven't reached the airport yet.

Oh, timings got messed up. I giggle.

"Umm..." I began as the driver looked back at me. "Can I have few minutes in the car alone? I'll come out soon." I smiled while the driver nodded and left me in the car alone.

I switched it on again.

"Partner, have you ever observed the trees carefully? If you keep looking at them they will provide you calmness, just like your smile does to me. They will give you the feeling that the world is actually very beautiful, just like you do to me. We need silence, purity and profoundness to be able to touch others' souls or to connect ourselves to god. These trees are the key to this. They provide us solace, the calm environment to actually make our brain think properly. And let me tell you, just like trees you are the epitome of purity that no one holds, depth that only I can see through and secretiveness to which only I have the key. I have never met anyone like you, Alicia. You are a pure soul like a holy water.  You are a synonym to perfection, a miracle, princess."

I switched off the recorder and looked up to hold my tears back. I took a deep breath before leaning my head on the car window.

"When did you become such a philosopher Zayn?" A dimmed laughter left my mouth as the trail of happy tears went down my cheeks.

The things his words are doing to me......oh god, can he just meet me already? I'm dying!

"You must be confused that why I'm comparing you with trees, right? It's because.... sometimes at night, I dream that you and I are trees. The two trees that started to grow together, roots entwined, leaves colliding and the stems trying to hug each other. While the remaining whole world is oblivious to us, letting us do whatever we want until demons like Rick come and try to cut us, separate us. But...he would definitely fail because he would forget to pick up the seeds which the two trees he cut have shed in the soil, the seeds which would grow stronger than previous, the seeds which would again entwine their roots together but this time stronger and wilder. That's us ain't we, Partner?"

Happy tears aren't leaving my face and the craving to see Zayn is becoming wilder and wilder. The things he is saying, he has no idea what he is doing. He needs to stop right here until I faint and lose all my consciousness.