Chapter 57

This chapter is dedicated to @DanielaCastillo480

We've never talked to each other so I don't have a nick name for her haha...but her comments and she herself is soo sweeeet ^_^

Adriana and party! She is the sweetest among all of you x :p

Thank you for the support so far cupcake xxx :)

-

There are many more cute readers(some old some newww) to whom I want to thank so desperately but wait for the dedication please ^_^ We have many more chapters ahead. I'll cover you all xxx

I have one question!
Am I reaching upto all of your expectations? Please answer!

Alicia's POV

I shifted under the covers as I stretched my limbs in all directions. My eyes were closed and a smile was plastered on my lips. I yawned and tried to snuggle closer to Zayn but I frowned when I felt no one beside me. I reached out my hand and roamed it on the bed but it was all empty.

"Zayn?" I slurred and frowned. "Where are you?"

Fluttering my eyes open, I slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes. Suddenly, a sweet smell came bewitching me and I inhaled it deeply.

Roses.

I smiled sleepily.

Opening my eyes fully, I pushed the sheets away and slid down the bed.

I suddenly stirred when my feet touched the ground.

The soft touch beneath my feet tickled me. I looked down and immediately covered my mouth in surprise.

"Oh my god!" I gaped as my eyes followed the path made of rose petals.

I looked around the room and it was completely tidy, neat and clean unlike last night. I gaped again as my eyes came back to the roses.

There were basically three paths. One was leading to the bathroom; second one towards the closet and the third one towards the exit door.

"Zayn?" I called loudly while standing up on the rose petals.

Oh my god, it felt so heavenly. The softness, the ticklishness under my feet was making me giddy. I couldn't explain the whirling sensation at the moment. I was smiling.

I looked around once again in astonishment and then I saw a note pasted on the closet door.

'Good Morning, Partner :) x Open it for more surprises? ;)'

My smile widened as I carefully made my way to the closet on the soft rose petals. God the room smells magnificently.

Slightly touching the note with my hand, I opened the giant closet.

It was full of Zayn's clothes. The smell was more captivating than roses. I found myself lost in the smell and yeah...I had already started missing him. My eyes averted down and I saw a voice recorder with yet another note next to it.

'Switch on the recorder, Princess :) x'

My heart was warming more and more with each passing second and my cheeks started to hurt from smiling so much. I hesitantly picked up the recorder and turned around before closing the closet behind.

I don't know what would be in this recorder but I'm excited. Taking a deep breath, I pressed the button on.

"Hmm...so finally you woke up! Good Morning, Partner!"