Chapter 94

This is the last chapter. Please comment endless 🙏
———————-

Zayn's POV

"You don't worry about my mother. Worry about your breath count." I say and take giant steps towards him. My eyes look at his face. I never thought I would be in a serious fight with Niall ever. I never saw him as a fighter let alone a terrorist. But the damage he has done is beyond any recovery point. He can't be forgiven.

He laughs. He is bruised and wounded badly but still he laughs. I go and kick him in the ribs. He falls down but manage to stand up. He starts with knife hand strikes out of the blue along with leg kicks in parallel. I fight back and defeat him in every strike. My hands move on it's own only in defense. I dodge all strikes smoothly but don't hit back. I just want him to attack until he gets tired. He growls in frustration as I don't attack him. He pounces on me and I grip his arms refraining him to touch me. His fingers flutter in my hold to give me a two finger punch in my eyes. I push him back.

"Fight back!" His eyes darken as he again pounces on me. Both of our hands get hold of each others as we push each other back with equal force. My furious eyes look into his dark ones. "I'm giving you chances." I say before hitting my head with his, pushing him back.

"I don't want mercy. C'mon! Play fair." He revolves around to hit my face with his boot but my hands, in quick reflex action, take hold of his leg. Twisting it around, I let his body flip around and hit the ground. He is frustrated. With my defensive attacks.

In an unknown moment, he crawls to me and stab my left leg with a blade. "You bastard!" I bend down screaming and takes hold of his hand jerking it away along with the blade. I punch him in the face and then strike him on his wrist to make the blade fall down. He pulls my legs and hops on me. Sitting on my chest, he punches my face madly. Managing to take hold of his hair from behind, I throw him away, twist his body in a way that I'm on his chest now.

"Kill me. The world is still going to suffer." He laughs. I punch him square in the cheek. He laughs again. I punch him again.

"You could have come to me!" I hit his nose. "You could have told me about everything back in time. When we were kids." I hit his mouth and break his teeth. He revolves around and sits on me, punching me on the temple. "I owe you nothing. I never wanted to. I never wanted your mercy. I don't beg." He slides back and starts hitting me in the chest ferociously. I pull my leg up and hit back on his head throwing him ahead over my head. I strike his butts to throw him flat on the ground. He turns around and I pull him up. He was about to strike when I take hold of his wrists and finally break his arms. He contorts feeling handicapped and wobbles back. He still laughs through pain. What kind of a person is he?

"What do you want?" I grunt as I make him steady on his feat holding his head tightly in my hands. Suddenly, He becomes serious and looks into my eyes. "I want to kill you. Or you kill me. There is no other way." He bangs his head in mine and I flinch back.

I punch him. One, on left. Two, on right. Three, in front. "We were friends!" Four, up his chin. Mixed emotions occupy my head as good and bad memories both starts to flash in front of my eyes.

He laughs. He laughs and in the next moment his eyes darken and he hits me hard on my head. I fall down on my knees.

I thought I broke his arms.

"We were never! We can never be!" He growls in pure anger. I feel the mouth of a gun touching my forehead. I look up at him and meet his eyes.

"If we were not together in our childhood...we were together in our teenage. And could be together for lifelong!" I try to see a good in him. He adjusts the gun and make the trigger ready to be pulled on my forehead.