Chapter 40

I looked back to see Zayn who was sitting at the third seat, two seats behind mine. His head was thrown back on the seat as if he was in some deep thought. His hands were gripping the support in front of his seat and he was almost sagged down in a relaxing position. The wind coming from the window was blowing his hair slightly and he was just looking so adorable that a soft smile automatically came onto my face.

Slowly, he moved his head up before his eyes fell on me. His chocolate brown eyes are so beautiful that I just can't see anything else but that caramel unreal feature of him. I wonder how it would feel to touch his eyelids.

Soft?

Slippery?

I rubbed my thumbs and fingers together as the desperation to touch them started growing further.

Alicia Redwood, stop! You need to control your crazy self! My thinking self said as she glared at me.

Great!

Glares!

That's what I'm getting the most these days!

"Hey you!" I snapped out of my thoughts and jumped as I heard Zayn's voice. "Can't you listen once?" He glared and oh! I just came to know that he caught me staring!

"What are you looking at? Look ahead!" He pointed his finger to the front and I quickly turned myself to the front as I gulped the air in shyness. Way to throw yourself in embarrassment pool babe! My thinking self smiled sarcastically and I face palmed myself mentally.

I scooted closer to the window slightly tilting my head near the window. I frowned feeling sad that Zayn is sitting three seats back and not with me.

-

I hate you Miss Alicia Redwood!

-

I closed my eyes immediately not wanting to think further.

No!

Don't think anything. Do not think anything please!

I told myself as my heart thumped in my chest awfully.

"Yeah! That was the best though!" I heard a guy laughing followed by one more laughter.

I turned my eyes behind and saw two boys coming down from upstairs. I looked aside to see Zayn and found him busy on his phone. Sighing, I looked ahead leaning towards the window again.

"Damn! I'm just bored man! How much more distance left by the way?" One of them asked as I felt his voice becoming loud.

Are they coming to the front?

"You bored? Hmm...Let's have some fun then." Second one said before I felt my seat dipping down from the side. I swallowed and squirmed towards the window more.

Oh no.

I looked to the side and saw the guy smiling cheekily.

Stop showing your stupid smile dude! You are not Zayn Malik. I scowled internally.

"Hey gorgeous." He said while moving his hand closer causing me to move away immediately.

"Oh! You don't like touching. I'm sorry babe." He said as he shifted in the seat towards me.

Okay? I'm scared now.

Gulping, I looked back at Zayn who is already looking at us or in particular, at the guy sitting next to me. He looked at him for some time and then showed me his cold look before leaning his head back on the seat closing his eyes.