Chapter 68

Dedicated to @KarishmaNiazKilam
Thank you for precious votes. Means a lot to me, lovely :) xx

Here we go... :)
---
Alicia's POV

I waited.

I have been waiting from the past twenty minutes but Zayn hasn't come outside yet. My anxiety is growing more and more.

I sit I stand and walk back and forth. That's what I've been doing lately. I looked back at the closed door for hundredth time but no use. I'm getting impatient now.

Why are you so upset anyway? Zayn isn't gone for a war or in lion's den. He is with your brother. Safe and sound.

I looked at my thinking self who is rolling her eyes. I'm so angry that she is being ignorant. She is ignoring what I just saw.

He has his head swollen. He got a hit on his head by someone. Louis is a strong man. No common or mere criminal could hit him like that. It has to be someone powerful, someone strong. Zayn.

To add more to my doubt, he knows kung-fu. Bravo!

What if.. What if he is a master guy? He hates Zayn.

He hates Zayn because Zayn punched him in the first meet!

But after explaining everything to him he still hates Zayn! He call him shit and blah blah. I don't like it! I argued with my thinking self. My nerves getting tighter.

He has a detective nerve in him, so being a little rude is common. If it would have been your real brother in place of him he might have acted more strict and protective than Louis and moreover, he always wanted to see you happy. You are overthinking Alicia.

I closed my eyes drawing large amount of oxygen into my lungs. I'm still not convinced.

He rescued you. He saved you. He even gave his own blood to you. He sees you as his little sister then how can he be the master, that cruel unwanted piece on the earth.

I remained silent. Completely silent for five minutes.

I opened my eyes slowly. Although there were policemen and common men walking around their desks doing stuff, filing complains etc. but all I can see is the images...pictures of sweet moments I spent with Louis, like a film.

You do know that he, somewhere, has a little soft corner for Kim too. Don't you?

I nodded in agreement. I felt my nerves relaxing slowly and delicately. If he was that master guy then he wouldn't be acting the way he does when Kim is around.

"It was just a coincidence." I mumbled to my thinking self who is smiling and nodding at me.

"What was a coincidence, Partner?"

I heard a smiling voice and immediately I looked up. I felt a strange excitement and happiness seeing the towering figure above me.

He is smiling. 

I got up on my feet instantly and threw my arms around him quickly.