Chapter 35

~~College Gym, 12:20am~~

Zayn came in the gym furiously slamming the door behind him.

Please look at me! I didn't break your trust! Look at me...

"How can she behave like this after doing this much sh!t?" He punched the door behind him as he turned around.

His knuckles are bruised severely because of the continuous punching. But his anger has shut down all of his emotions and pain. All he could see is betrayal and those pictures.

"I hate you Alicia!" He let his hand linger on the door marking it with his blood before moving towards the cupboard. He pulled off his shirt throwing it on the floor carelessly.

Zayn rummaged through the drawers in order to find the black silk blindfold. He wore the boxing gloves after tying the blindfold on his eyes. All he could feel is the silence and hear the dimmed voices coming from outside. Slowly getting himself near the punching bag he stopped. He took a deep breath in hope to feel a little better but of no use. His heart was beating so fast as the sweat was already oozing out from his body.

Alicia Redwood is the new CR!

He punched the bag so hard as Rickard's voice reverberated through his ears. His chest again started heaving heavily as his eyes visualized Rick hugging Alicia. He himself was unaware of whether he is angry because she took his position or because she was with Rickard. He was numb as his mind was running in a haphazard manner.

His fists started punching the bag mercilessly as he tried to avoid all this. He started sweating badly as his hands are in no mood to stop.

~

"Partner..."

~

He momentarily stopped holding the punch bag as his heart looped at the memory. He exhaled out loud feeling her presence which was from that memory.

He again punched but this time....at slow pace.

~

His hand tightened more around her waist and a loud sigh left her mouth.

"It's you." He smirked a little confirming that it's Alicia.

~

He again stopped dead in his place tilting his head a little as if he was trying to hear the sound of her footsteps which was just his imagination.

The wind gushing inside the gym from the window caused Zayn's body to shiver as he felt the absence of the touch which he was reminiscing, the velvety touch which his body can never get enough of.

~

"Were you checking up on me Partner?" He whisper asked.

"Huh? No! N-No! Why would I do that?" She tried to reason with him as she moved her gaze to look somewhere but his eyes.

~

He left the punch bag turning around as his heart ached at the awayness of the soft body which was once in his arms at the same place he is standing now. Every little second he spent with her in gym was playing in his head causing him to feel the desertedness.

He abruptly removed the blindfold throwing the gloves away. He took his shirt before walking outside.

"No!" He murmured as his feet picked up the speed towards the exit door of the college.

"No, your absence doesn't affect me! Not at all!" He tried to convince himself as he started his Harley before driving back home.

His words are completely opposite to what his heart was feeling. Deep inside he knows that all of this which is happening is affecting him.