Chapter 73

Alicia's POV

Three weeks later

"Partner? When are you coming back?" Zayn asked while folding my jean and putting it inside the suitcase.

Aw, he's so cute.

But!

You would be surprised if i tell you that he's been asking me the same repeated question for the tenth time from the past one hour.

"Zayn." I gave him a look while collecting my hair brush and makeup kit from the dressing table.

He looked at me. While shrugging, he threw his hands up and made an adorable face.
"Wuh?"

"You exactly know... wuh!" I mocked him with a closed-lip smile.

"I'm just confirming man. Why are you boiling?" He creased his forehead before turning around and continued packing my suitcase.

He looks so sad.

Shoving the stuff in my hand bag, I walked towards him. I turned him around and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry." I pout.

"I'm not boiling. I'm just a bit excited to go home and as you see.." I emphasized the words with my eyes while he just stared. "..I'm running out of time. Have to catch my train haven't I?" I squeezed his cheeks. He rolled his eyes while grabbing my waste.

"And you being the ever cute bozo,-" I hit his chest while narrowing my eyes. "on purpose making me late!"

"Yeah! I can see..." He jerked me closer. "How excited you are to get rid of me." He scowls.

Touching his forehead with mine, he sighed. "You ain't even a little bit sad that you are going away from me." He makes a sad pout.

"Awh, this is not right." I sprawled my hands across his shoulders while kissing his lips softly.

"You know it. The moment I'll leave the city I'm gonna miss you. Now...it's just the packing, late, excitement, Angel, mum and just everything." I blabbered idiotically before giggling.

"I know I'm not making any sense...I'm sorry-"

"Jesus. You are so excited to go home, Partner." His one hand reached up and he caressed my cheek while looking intently at me.

"I'm not gonna take this happiness away from you. You won't get late for the train I assure you." He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead lovingly.

I just smiled.

I'm gonna miss him.

"But just tell me when are you coming back?" My mouth got opened when I looked at him.

I giggled.

"You won't stop asking that will you?" I laughed ruffling his hair.

"No." He said while looking up at his head or messed up hair.

"I'll be back next week." I hugged him. "Until then, miss me a lot my superhero." I smiled while tightening my arms around him.

"Oh, you have no idea about the miss part, girl." He lifted me up a little placing my feet over his and sighed.

"Aww, you are making me sad." My face fell off as I cuddled in his neck.

"Oh, no." He pulled out. "No no NO. No sadness. Let's get your packing done quick, Partner. We have to leave and catch the train." He winked releasing me and I smiled.

"C'mon." He tilted his head and turned around to go out.

--

"Oh thank God! Finally." I sighed as we reached railway station.