Chapter 19

Alicia's POV

Slowly I opened my eyes and clutched my head with both hands. My head was pounding like hell. I sat up on the bed before a hand came into my vision. I looked upward and saw Kim holding a glass of water in her hand.

"Aspirin" She handed me the tablet while sitting in front of me.

I was half asleep-half awake and the headache was unexampled so I took the medicine and gulped it inside without the second thought. I'm in my bed and I don't remember when I fell asleep? Last night, we were at Liam's and we were hiding from Grace and then....I held my head as I didn't remember what happened.

"Why is my head pounding?" I asked as I tried my best to recollect last night happenings.

I was placing the glass on the bed side when I saw Kim's puppy face. She was holding both of her ears with her hands.

"Actually....the drinks..." She started hesitantly. "Which were supposed to be taken by Harry and Ellie...." She closed her eyes. "Niall messed up and gave the alcoholic drinks to you and Zayn." She squealed.

"What?" I exclaimed waking up fully. "He what?" I freaked out.

"I'm sorry please. Don't kill me." Kim made a puppy face again.

I've never had an alcohol before. I didn't even know what it feels like after drinking. Moreover I don't remember anything after that Chinese whisper game. Oh my god! I've seen that people talk and do weird and ridiculous things when they're drunk. What did I do?

"Al?" Kim shook me as I turned my gaze to her with wide eyes.

"Oh my God! I don't remember anything." I gawk at her.

"You and Zayn were together when you were drunk." She smirked.

Oh my god! I swallowed. Zayn and I together? My heart starts thumping. He was also drunk. What would have happened? What if I told him I like him? What if I did something stupid? Hell I don't remember anything. What if everyone were laughing at me? No! I pushed my weird thoughts away and again looked at Kim.

"What did I do?" I whispered in a very low voice and Kim's grin widened causing my heart to beat incredulously.

"You and Zayn....." She paused a little teasing me. "You both were kissing each other in the dark room." She squealed and I froze.

My eye sockets popped out as the blood rushed to my face. And in no time Kim is laughing.

"Oh Alicia! My baby...." She laughed. "Your face...." She pulled my cheeks before I swayed her hands away. "Look you are blushing scarlet." She kept laughing like an insane person making me embarrass like hell.

"You were kidding right?" I asked before she threw herself on the bed beside me.

"I was. Nothing embarrassing happened. But your face...." She laughed again earning a pillow hit from me before I looked away trying to hide my blush.

"You like Zayn. Don't you?" Kim asked throwing me off guard and I abruptly turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"You like him. Like seriously like him. Right?" She held me by my arms and looked at me with that stupid grin.

"Kim, I have a class at 9:00am so I should go get ready." I abruptly stood up making the lamest excuse. Kim held my hand before I could move.

"Answer my question Al?" She stood up and looked dead in my eyes while smirking.

"Uh! N-No." I stuttered while looking away.

"Umhmm?....But your flushed face is telling me something else." She grinned causing my heart to do flipping and skipping. "Oh my god! You fancy my stupid best friend?" She chimed while smiling wide.