Chapter 61

This chapter is dedicated to @PragyaGautam

Thank you so much for the love you have given to UnEvLo till today :) Every vote, every comment means a lot to me, sweetie ^_^ Keep smiling and enjoying life! :) Love ya! xxxx

------

Here we go! :))

Kim seemed so angry on Zayn.

Oh no! I hate that I am the reason for it.

I'm gonna talk to her about this. Zayn is her best friend! She would definitely forgive him.

I took a turn towards canteen. Reaching at the door, I saw Kim sitting at the corner table as usual. But where are the others? May be in class or something?

I was about to enter Canteen when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What the-"

"Ssshh! It's me, Partner." He murmured tiredly trapping me between his arms. My back was touching the wall.

Zayn.

"Why do you always aim to scare me?" I frowned, although my heart jumped in happiness just to see him.

He smirked.

"Well, this time I didn't actually aim as I normally do." He said making weird cute faces and my eyes widened.

"What do you mean by 'normally do'? Why would you scare me?" My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Oh that!" He grinned before looking into my eyes. "Because I know when I scare you, you generally trip and I love catching you in my arms." He winked. "Partner!" He tapped on my nose and I looked down to hide my blush.

He needs to stop making cute faces. My heart starts looping inside, god!

I shook my head and looked up again.

"I have to go meet Kim." I told him.

"Yeah! That's why I'm here. Umm...I need your help in fixing things up between me and potato." He pouted.

Stop doing that!

"Partner, are you listening?" He clicked his fingers in front of me and I blinked.

"Yeah, yeah I am." I composed myself as I run my hand through my hair. "So what do you want me to do?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing big, just bring her in an empty classroom. I know if I would ask her to come and talk she won't give any shit about me." He muttered before biting his tongue.

"Sorry for the language." He whispered coming closer.

I held my heart.

"Uh...okay." I said.

"Okay then! Text me the classroom number yeah?" He came closer, his hands on the wall either side of me.

"Ye-yeah..." I closed my eyes as he gave me a peck on my cheek.

He pulled his lips away but was still close to me.

"We are in public." I mumbled. I'm thankful as there were not many people. No one was paying attention to us.

"Oh! So in private I can do anything?"

I shot open my eyes only to see his teasy smirk.

I pursed my lips together and pushed him away. He chuckled.

Shaking my head I made my way inside the canteen.

"Hii!" I chimed as I reached the table where Kim was sitting.