Chapter 18

Everything I write is just for pure entertainment.

~~~~

Author's POV

He moved closer to her as she clutched his shirt over his heart. Their lips were an inch apart when light came into existence. Both pulled out and looked at the glowing bulb.

"May I have the honor to smash this bulb?" Zayn slurred in the most dramatic way pointing at the bulb and then looked back at Alicia.

"Why do you wanna do this?" She giggled.

"Because this stupid thing has ruined our moment." He pouted. Soon the door swung open as Kim entered into the room.

"Oh My God!" She exclaimed as she saw Zayn and Alicia sitting on the bed so close to each other.

"You should knock before storming into the room. Manners potato!" Zayn scowled before standing up.

Kim raised her brow up seeing his best friend fully out of control. "Really?"

"We--" Alicia stood up. "We were trying to hide from Grace." She giggled as she scooted closer to Zayn.

"Hmm..I can see that." Kim smiled as she saw Alicia so fun filled and carefree for the first time.

She was so amused seeing Zayn and Alicia together like this and so close. It gave her some indication, a hint that Zayn still has a soft corner for girls in his heart. She gave a smile of satisfaction to herself and came closer to Alicia.

"Well, we're done playing so we should go back yeah?" Kim said before pulling her hand.

"No. I will drop her." Zayn said pulling Alicia's another hand.

Kim chuckled at his statement. He was so drunk that he didn't know what he was saying but sometimes being drunk is good. The emotions that we keep buried inside come to reality so flawlessly without caring about what people would think and what would be the outcome.

"And why would you do that?" Kim asked Zayn while he was struggling to stand in one position.

"Because-" He paused a little before speaking again. "Because I don't trust any of you." He pulled Alicia towards himself and was going to trip before Kim held his arms to make him steady.

"You will leave her alone on her own to go and I won't like it." He pushed Kim away. "I want to make sure that she is safe. And she is safe with me." He slurred and smiled while holding Alicia's hand.

"Hmm." Alicia hummed. "He promised me that he wouldn't let anything happen to me." She smiled while placing her head on Zayn's shoulder.

"Gosh! You are so cute together." Kim cupped her face and smiled delightfully.

"Let's go." Zayn said while trying to move towards the door.

"What? No." Kim held both of their arms. "I'm gonna drive you two home." Kim came in between them placing their arms on her shoulders and held both of them from waist.

"Okay my uncanny best friend." Alicia giggled while holding Kim tight.

"Why are you not listening potato--"

"Zayn! You are drunk. You can't drive buddy. Let's go now." Kim starts walking out of the room handling both of them awfully.

"I'm not drunk. I'm completely fin--"

"Shut your mouth right now." She glared at him.

Zayn shushed and kept his finger on his mouth. Kim smiled wide seeing him acting like a cute baby. She took them out in the main hall and all other's eyes popped out.