Chapter 23

Kim's POV

After bidding goodbye to my parents I head back to Zayn's apartment. I feel so bad for Zaynie. I shiver every time when the thought of him being inside the burning room comes to my mind. The short circuiting had always been a dangerous incident. I'm just glad that he is safe. I smiled to myself.

A giggle left my mouth when I thought back of what I did. I'm kinda feeling proud of myself for leaving Zayn and Alicia alone. I know they are so into each other. So if I had a chance to get them closer then how can I miss it? I shrugged while smiling. After all....first time, a girl has succeeded to have such an effect on him.

I know Alicia loves Zayn whether she admits it or not but I know. I have observed the difference when she talks to Zayn and us. She behaves so different around Zayn. I think she barely breathes around him. I've noticed the pink shade on her cheeks whenever I talk about him. Gosh! She is so naive and cute. She doesn't even know how to lie. The bastard is lucky. I giggled loudly.

I stopped immediately when I saw the driver looking at me weirdly through the front mirror.

Duh!

He must be thinking that I'm insane. I straightened my posture and looked outside the window of the car. Soon I reached the apartment and ran inside. I opened the door of Zayn's room and gaped. My jaw touched the ground as I saw an awe-inspiring view in front of my eyes. My heart chirred up and my smile grew wider. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I goggled once again as I cupped my cheeks.

Zayn was sleeping with a cute pout on his face in Alicia's lap. His one cheek was pressed to Alicia's thigh causing his mouth to slightly open in a cute way. His left hand was placed on her knees while the right one wasn't visible to my sight. Alicia's head was placed on the headboard carelessly while her left hand was in Zayn's hair near his temple. Her right hand was intertwined with Zayn's left hand which was on her knee while her inner arm touched Zayn's head.

They are such an angel. Oh my god!

An idea clicked to my mind and I pulled my phone from my jean pocket. I clicked their picture and put it back in my pocket. I scooted closer to them and sat on the chair besides them. There is no way I'm leaving the room when an endearing sight is in front of me, although I know I shouldn't interrupt their unintentional dreamy romance. My cheeks start getting hurt because of the smile I have on my face.

After awhile Alicia stirred up in her place as her hand moved in Zayn's hair. I straightened my posture and smiled wide as I saw her fluttering her eyes.

God! She is gonna freak out seeing me. I chuckled.

Alicia's POV

I flicker my eyes slightly before allowing the light to reflect my eye balls. I felt my hand moving in a soft fluffy mesh and a sleepily smile formed on my lips as I realize that it's Zayn's hair. I completely opened my eyes before widening them in a fright as I saw a cheeky face grinning wide at me.

Kim! Oh my god!

I suddenly jolted up yanking my hand away from Zayn's hair when she pressed me quickly back to the headboard.

"Ssshhh! He is still sleeping. Don't wake him up." She whispered shushing me before giggling.

I stopped moving as I got her point to not wake Zayn up. She backed away and sat on her previous position. I felt my face reddened as I saw Zayn still sleeping in my lap. My embarrassment knew no bounds when I saw Kim smirking. I looked here and there moving my hands aimlessly to find a place to keep them on while my face flushed scarlet. I peaked at Kim from the corner of my eyes only to find her raising her brows up and down.