Chapter 32

It was actually a cozy environment and we were walking on the road in the dark with no one else on show. The light waves of wind were blowing up my hair to the side causing them to slightly fall over my eyes. I pulled them behind my ear before turning my eyes to see Zayn.

He was walking with his head down slightly and his hands were in his jean pockets. A little stubble has grown on his face which makes him look mature and handsome. His lips were pouted in a perfect shape as a sweet smile was playing on them. Those lips which ferociously owned mine four hours ago. I stared at his lips intensely as the moment when he kissed, starts playing in my head like a live show. He was so soft yet passionate at the same time.

I diverted my eyes away as the ticklish feeling started emerging in my stomach and I found my heart beating fast. Suddenly, the environment got changed from cozy to intense as his mere closeness caused the goose bumps to arouse on my skin.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes only to find his eyes on me. All the blood came rushing over my face as we both smiled nervously before looking away.

We were walking and suddenly, an electric jolt travelled up my arm when the back of my hand touched his soft hand's back. The mere thought, the thought that his this little touch has this much affect on me caused my chest to rose up and down.

I looked down at our hands and found his one finger moving close to hold mine. I turned my eyes up only to see him staring at me.

Very slowly, his hand slipped into mine spreading the warmth all over my body as his fingers got intertwined with mine. I immediately looked at our interlaced hands and my hold automatically tightened over his. An emotional feeling knocked my heart as I stared at his hand which perfectly fitted mine.

I glanced up and our eyes got locked for a moment before we continued walking in silence while holding each other's hand.

There was a little awkwardness and a little friendliness in the arena.

I observed Zayn kicking the pebble with his foot as our twined hands swayed in reaction. I smiled at his childish behavior before enduring a warm smile which he gave me by tilting his head in my direction. Slowly the distance between us starts decreasing and the awkwardness started to disappear.

"So?" Zayn dragged the word by forming an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"So?" I mimicked him softly as I looked at his smiling face.

He turned to look at me and smiled showing all of his white impeccable teeth before saying. "We won!"

My face brightened at his full toothed smile as I stared at him in amusement.

"Hmm.....consider this as a small--" He showed the tininess with his finger and thumb. "-very small winning party. Yeah?" He said as our forearms were almost touching which was unnerving for me.

"Yeah!" I smiled before looking ahead.

"There is it! Ice-cream!" I said a little loud as an ice-cream stall became visible on the side of the road.

Zayn followed my vision before turning to me again. "Let's go!" He smiled before pulling my hand towards the stall.

"You sit there." He pointed at the bench. "I'm coming there in few minutes"

He left to buy ice-cream as I dragged my feet towards the bench.

I saw Zayn running towards me with two coned ice-creams in his hands and I made myself sit properly.

"Here you go with your chocolate flavor." He chimed while handing over the ice-cream to me.

"Thank you. I'll give your money back after reaching dorms." I smiled as he made himself comfortable on the bench before looking at me with disgusting look.