Chapter 88

Louis' POV

"Mom..." My eyes shimmer in happiness as I admire her, from tip to toe.

She stops struggling and looks at me. Her teary eyes intently watch my face, trying to recognize. I smile. Carefully moving my hand up, I push her hair away from her face tucking them behind her ear. She leans in my touch. And then suddenly she pulls away.

"Who are you?" Her confused eyes ask me. Inadvertently, I take a step closer. My heart is racing so fast. I never knew I would find her like this rather I had lost all hopes long ago. I couldn't speak anything. I'm just watching her. My mother...

"William..." She whispers not so sure about her judgment. She gapes placing her hands on her mouth and backs away when realization starts to hit her. I invisibly nod moving closer. She shakes her head as she starts crying. "My son..."

"You recognized me, mother." I exclaimed before hugging her for dear life.

"William, my baby. How can I not recognize?" She hugs me back hiding her face in my chest. We remain in that position for some time before she pulls away. Her soft hands touched my cheeks caressing them lovingly. "This is so overwhelming. So surprising, William. I was waiting for a miracle to happen. I was losing hope. And look, in the name of miracle God sent an Angel for me. Tell me it's not a dream." Caressing my cheeks, she pulls me closer and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm asking myself the same, mom. I thought I lost you. I thought I lost my family forever." I smile through my wet eyes again pulling her in a hug.

"Where have you been, my baby? How have you been? You have grown up big." She says all in one go examining me closely, caressing my arms and then cheeks. "So smart." She admires while smiling through her tears.

We were having a moment when I hear sound of door knob. "Mom, wait for my signal." I rush towards the door and stand to its right. The door swung open and I hide myself behind it.

"Hey women! You are not asleep yet?" The man slurs as he comes inside. "Do you want to have some fun, yeah?" My madness rises to new level hearing the words come out of his mouth. Confirming my way clear and noting that no one else is around, I close the door and pound myself on him. I muffle his mouth with my hand and kick him in the ribs from behind. He screams in my hand and I press his mouth to suppress the noise. I kick him again and turn him around. I punch his face throwing him down and muffling his mouth again. He tries to kick back but he's too high to fight back. During the fight, I notice a paper in his pocket. I punch him to death and he falls unconscious. I quickly grab the paper and open it. It's a print out of a ticket to Abu Dhabi.

"Abu Dhabi..." I murmur squirming my eyes.

"Yes, Abu Dhabi." My mother comes near me and I look at her. "They were talking about going to Abu Dhabi tomorrow."

"Who?" I ask my mother hoping she knows any face or name.

"I don't know William. That man has never shown his face to me. But he's a monster." My mother cries. I think she is remembering bad memories of him.

"The master?" I ask.

"Yes. Master. All his men call him so. He always talked through his chamber. Last time we met, he was talking cryptically about moving away." She explains and shakes her head.

"Moving away? To Abu Dhabi?" I try to put my thoughts to words.

"This is where I made a mistake, William." She grimaces looking at me. I am confused.

"I heard him talking about Abu Dhabi and I was gifted with a cut on my daughter's eye." She starts crying and I hold her.

"Angel..." I complete it for her and she looks at me. "You know her?"