Chapter 53

This chapter is dedicated to AdrMalik (speedy x) for her incredible love and support to UnEvLo. I can't thank her enough for what she has done for this book.

Speedy, I just wanna let you know that it means so damn much to me that you shared the book in your friend circle. This makes me super happy. So thanks to you and your friends who are voting and commenting! Sometimes frustrating me by commenting in Spanish (Oh, please! I don't know Spanish. You can't punish me with your secret Spanish comments!*pouts* hahaha). But seriously, thank you so much ^^ You are such a sweet person that I feel lucky to have you here. ^_^ I love you xx

****
I decided to dedicate the chapters to all of you for your incredible support. So you would be seeing a lot of dedications in the upcoming chapters UNTIL I forget! -.-
If I forget then please someone reminds me okay? I'm a short memory loss kinda person! -_-

****

"How dare you to touch her?"

The voice sent shivers down my body. I didn't realize when I dropped down my handbag until a hitting sound boomed my ears. My breathing got stuck in my throat, eyes wide looking at the back of a person I never expected to see anytime soon.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I took a small step back.

He can't be here!

My hands clutched the cloth on my hips while my eyes were still jammed on the muscular back. I couldn't think or act, I couldn't speak, all I could do was stare, stare in an utter shock and bewilderment.

My heartbeat suddenly got louder as my eyes watched him turning around, slowly and deliberately. Seeing a little glimpse of the side of his face, my heart left me alone, left me to stand still and dead in my place. I felt already weak walls of my inside shaking. The walls I had been trying to built, the part I had been trying to destroy, everything got suddenly reversed and I sensed the vulnerability, the tremendous tornado that came up alive in my body tissues.

My eyes gelled up while a jagged breath left my mouth when he completely turned his face towards me. I felt the cold air suddenly hitting my face blowing my hair back when I saw his fire red eyes. His desolated eyes met mine, his plumped lips moved in sync with his jaw as he stared at me.

I heard the sound of my thumping heart in my head and I quickly looked away.

No!

No he can't come here. It's already difficult for me to go; he can't make it more wretched for me.

Why did he come? How did he find me?

My eyes snapped up when I saw him taking steps towards me. I stepped equally backward repeatedly gulping thin air down my throat.

"No, stop!" My voice was below a whisper as I spoke followed by a crack in the end.

My face heated up as his body approached closer to mine, just two feet away. My brain got fully frozen and lugged.

"P-please..." The words left strangled as the unwanted heavy drops fell off my eyes. I didn't know what was happening to me, it was just like his presence was breaking me, building me at the same time. I felt my every conscious part unordered. Watching him after so long, feeling the mint smell of his body, it wasn't healthy for my damaged heart when I was about to leave, go away from him.

"Please...do-don't..." My left hand come up to my mouth as I tried my level best not to breakdown in public place. With very shaking thoughts and heart, I dared to look in his eyes.