Chapter 11

"Niall! One burger for me too buddy!" Grace shouted over her shoulder to Niall who was standing in the line to fetch food for us.

"Yeah! Yeah! Keep ordering me and don't even care to help!" Niall smiled sarcastically and then scowled. Grace bit her tongue feeling guilty and everybody laughed. After the announcement we all had three continuous classes and now we all are starving for food. To our bad luck, there is a long line in the canteen and people are hovering over each other to get food. Niall, being the sweetest, agreed to stand in the line and we all occupied our seats at the corner table.

"Oh, It's so tiring. I hate lectures." Lauran pouts leaning over my shoulder carelessly. I smile at her cute antics and pull her cheek. She closes her eyes and pouts more.

"Guys! Events are happening in our college and Zayn told me that we have to organize all. So I think, we should divide our work."Liam catches our attention.

"I and Niall will take care of the decoration part!" Lauran immediately speaks sitting up.

"I and Ellie will look after the hospitality."Harry smiles looking at El.

"Yeah! And remember we have to practice our duet dance also." Ellie reminds Harry.

"What? Harry is your dance partner?" Grace laughs.

"Shut up! Drakula." Ellie scoffs.

"By the way, we are preparing for a romantic slow dance. And we all know Harry is best at it." She blushes and Harry grins rubbing his neck slightly.

"Ooooh!" We all cooed simultaneously.

"Haha..Okay then! Grace and me will take care of discipline and event organization."Liam said and they both smiled.

"Zayn and I will do anchoring." Kim lifts her hand up. Where is he by the way? Always missing. I frown. When I looked up. All were staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I widen my eyes too shifting in my chair.

"What will you do?" Kim flickered her eyes.

"Umm...I can manage the security system. I mean...I have a good grip over computer systems, tracking and all. So I can take care of who enter into our college and the lightening systems?" I state my point. I got nervous as everybody's eyes widened even more. Did I say something wrong?

"You know all this stuff?" Lauran aks in a great surprise.

"Umm Yeah?" I speak being confused over their reaction.

"Wow! Alicia. You are the actual hidden genius." Lauran squeezes me in a side hug.

"Thank you." I giggle hugging her back.

"Wow! We are left with nothing. So it's done. We will start working from tomorrow itself, as the function is on next Saturday. We are left with just 2 weeks." Liam reminds.

"Okay! Mission IEP."Harry says rising his fist in the air.

"IEP?" We all asked in unison.

"International Event Planning. Duh!" Harry frowns and we all laugh.

"Gosh people! Seriously? Show some mercy and atleast help me to get the food on the table." Niall shouted standing on the counter completely pissed off.

"I'll get it." I stand up. I was walking towards Niall when....

"Ouch!" I wince.

"God partner! Have you decided it already that if you'll bump into someone then it's gonna be only Zayn Malik?" Zayn says making faces as I am nowhere but in his arms. I look at his angelic face which is shining as always. His lips are moving as if he is saying something but I don't hear a word. His eyebrows start twisting a little but I could care less right now. His eyes keep on blinking which causes me to stare at them shamelessly.