Questions-Answers (readers' request)

Q1. Tell us about yourself and when is your birthday?

Ans- About me...I'm Navi from India. My birthday is on 21st September. I love writing and reading. I waste/cherish 8 out of 24 hours thinking, everyday (excluding the sleep, that's another 6-7 hours for dreaming) . I'm quite a complicated person, insatiable. I'm so much hungry for appreciation and love, always. My mood/character vary from emotional to heartless, depends on what attitude the other person holds. I observe things/persons way too deliberately. You can say I'm a creeper lol. I'm a big fan of Zayn Malik. Angry me is the worst person you would ever wanna see.

I would really like to know what you guys think about me haha. :)

Q2. Where did you get this (storyline) idea from?

Ans- This is the most frequently asked question. I get this idea from myself. This whole story is my own imagination. My rules do not allow any kind of help when it comes to appreciation. I'm too greedy to share it haha. The life experience I get, the things, the way I want them to happen and the thoughts that keep running in my mind like a storm are all responsible for what you are reading in this story.

Q3. Do you plan things out or they just happen?

Ans- Yes. I do plan the events and scenes first. This plot was all planned months ago and I'm actually writing it down now. Smh. But yeah, there are some scenes which had been written with on-the-spot-ideas. I couldn't just ignore them because they were beautiful. (eg. Zayn going to Alicia's room at night before they went to farm house. Their car romance before going to Louis's office. Something like that haha)

Q4. Is 'master' someone we all know? Has he been in the story as some other guy yet?

Ans- Yes, you all know who the master is. He has been giving you many hints but you seem to not notice them :D
Spoiler alert - He is gonna fůck things up big time and Zayn will be the first one to figure out who he actually is. Sufficient info I guess ;)

Q5. Is Louis the real brother of Alicia or not?

Ans- Alicia's real brother is William Tomlinson. Her one and only real brother. He got separated from his family in heavy stream of water on the hill. Is he dead or is he still alive? I don't know. About Louis, he is a detective who has been transferred to London to handle some cases. That's all I know and rest, Future knows it all :p

Q6. Is Perrie going to be in the story?

Ans- No. Haha.. She is not going to be the part of UnEvLo. Although, some new and old entries/characters are waiting for you guys. ;)

Q7. When is Alicia's birthday?

Ans- Alicia's birthday is on 8 August. She is nineteen and a half years old. And I can say that her upcoming birthday is going to be memorable.

Q8. How many chapters will this book have?
OR
How many more will you update?

Ans- I don't know exactly but roughly, it, more or less will be a century. Between 90 to 110 I guess. So 25 to 35 chapters are left.

Q9. Are you gonna write a sequel?

Ans- Sorry to disappoint you but no. This story won't have any sequel. :(

Q10. Are Zayn and Alicia gonna do the you-know-you-know stuff?

Ans- Hahaha... This question made me laugh x. Well, I literally don't know it right now. I'm sorry. I mean, honestly I haven't thought of writing that stuff but if majority wants me to write it then I might think of writing it for you. But that will be only for one-last-night. ;)

Q11. Are you happy with how your story going and optimistic to where it's gonna reach?

Ans- Honest answer, No and yes.

I'm happy, no. Actually, I'm not happy with amount of reads and votes( insatiable ). It's not because I think my story is somewhat too good and fantastic. It's because of the comments I get, these beautiful people who comment endless❤ makes me feel like UnEvLo should get more appreciation. They make me feel that the stuff I write is good and enjoyable.

And optimistic, yes. It all depends on readers. And I believe that if they would keep supporting the book like the way they do(my precious readers❤❤) it's gonna reach the heights and I'll be able to complete it one day :) x

------------

I hope I answered your questions well and thank you for your interest in UnEvLo. Trust me, it means a lot :)

I love you all very much xx