Chapter 55

This chapter is dedicated to myangel95 Oh, She is so sweet and supportive. She really does analyize every line so carefully haha....

I just wanna say thank you so much for everything. Your comments really motivate me to keep doing better and better. The edits you make to make me feel great are lovely like you. Love you so much :) x
-------

Here you guys go with the chapter! Please vote and comment! :) xx

Alicia's POV

"Zayn..." I mumbled in his hair tightening my arms around his head and body, feeling the pain in my eyes because of dryness. Tears are over. My eye-shells have become empty, moisture-less.

"He-he died! He died in my arms, Alicia. He died and I couldn't do anything to save him." Zayn sobbed. His body was so much tense and sweaty. He was so melted and vulnerable at the moment. For god's sake he was crying giving me heart attacks with his every sniffing sound!

I was feeling like dying every second hearing soft numb cries from Zayn's mouth. His arms tightening around my back and head sinking more and more into my chest was making me weak, so much weak and overwhelmed. I could feel my superhero stirring in pain, in longings.

"He left me alone even if he said he would not leave me anytime soon, why?"

I didn't know what to say anymore. I didn't know how to make him feel better. I couldn't because I myself had been through the same pain. The pain, the exact feeling, I could feel it. I could exactly feel the emptiness, the shallowness in his heart.

It..it kills man! It kills to know that you would never be able to feel someone's touch anymore. It kills that you would never be able to hear someone's voice. It fucking rips your heart off to know that your loved one is gone from your life forever.

My heart ached thinking of all that and I pulled Zayn closer to my chest. My left hand tightening over his head as my fingers clutched his hair, my cheek getting pressed on his head burying his face in my neck. I wrapped my right arm around his shoulder blade squeezing his bicep with my hand. I just wanted to give him comfort, to tell him that he is not alone, to tell him that I was there for him.

"I'm sorry..." The words came out of my mouth and in no moment I started crying with him.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn. I'm so sorry." My vision was blurring, my mind was near bursting as it was too much to handle, to see him hurt, in pain.

My tears again started running down and my hands tightened over him more as I felt his body shaking. I felt his lips slightly opening and closing on my skin above the cleavage. My neck was soaking wet with his tears.

"I-I can't handle this, Alicia." He cried. His voice felt suffocated.

"I don't know what is right what is wrong. I don't know who is lying who is saying the truth. I don't know what to believe what to not, Partner. I don't fucking know who is innocent who is not!" His voice was turning into whispers.

He was crying. And I was dying.

Now I know why he couldn't believe me, why he would get angry so easily, his mood swings everything is making sense now. He was fighting, fighting his past memories and the situation with me. He was comparing me with that stupid girl.

"This is too much!" I turned my attention back to Zayn hearing his soft sniffles. I rubbed his arm with my right hand as I tried to calm him down. I pressed my lips on his head caressing his hair behind his ear with my left hand.

"I miss my brother." His voice was barely audible. But it was loud enough for my ears. He tilted his face a little so that it's now buried in the side crook of my neck. I pulled him closer wrapping both of my arms around his back and shoulders. Adjusting him in a kind of hug, I linked my head with his tensed one. I had no idea how uncomfortable or comfortable we were sitting, where our legs were or anything. The only thing that I knew was him being in my arms, his soft cries hurting my heart.