I Missed You(Tom Riddle)

House: Slytherin
Year: 6

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOM!" I yelled. Tom and I were currently in Tom's dorm room, I had just found a book about horcruxes under his bed. "Y/n I can explain just-" he tried to say. "NO! You want to split your soul multiple times and hurt muggles! I don't want to be with someone like that." I said tears starting to form.

"Wha-what are you trying to say?" Tom said with his voice cracking. "If you continue this, then we're done." He just stood there staring. "Are you going to continue?" He just stood there. "I- I can't" he started. "Goodbye Tom" I walked out of his dorm.

"Y/N! Y/N WAIT!" I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. Once I got to my room, I broke down, the tears wouldn't stop. I eventually cried myself to sleep. I woke up and my eyes hurt from crying so much. I really didn't want to go anywhere so I just stayed in my room all day.

My bestfriend Skye told my teachers I wasnt feeling well and brought me food. I can always count on Skye to cover for me. "Hey here's some dinner." She said as she came into my room. "Thanks Skye you can put it on my desk " I said still under my blanket.

"Y/n/n it's been 5 days I can only cover for you for so long. You have to start going back to classes soon." She said sitting on my bed. "But I don't want to see him." I said finally pulling the blanket down to look at her. "I know girl but you gotta be brave" "I guess you're right." I said sitting up. "Of course I am. Now eat your food before it gets cold." Skye said before leaving the room.

She's right, I cant miss anymore classes. The next day I started going back to my classes. I avoided Tom the best I could. If I would see him, I would walk the opposite direction or walk super fast. Of course he already saw me but he didnt try to talk to me, thankfully.

It was already winter break and I still really missed Tom. I was a little better but still felt like crying. My parents found out about the breakup and tried their best to cheer me up. Skye would come over every so often and we would go shopping, one of my favorite things to do.

Tom pov
God how can I be such an idiot?! I've been so caught up in making horcruxes that I've lost the love of my life! Ever since the break up, I've been so miserable.

I miss waking up and seeing her gorgeous face and hearing her oh so adorable morning voice. And her laugh, don't get me started on her laugh.

I see her in the hallways but she always avoids me. I wanna run up to her and hug her but I decide to give her some space. Winter break just made me more miserable, I can't even see her right now. UGH I can't do this! I need to get her back NOW! I can't deal with this loneliness, I need her.

Y/n pov
Winter break went by way too fast. Unfortunately that means I have to see Tom again. It was dinner time and I had to use the bathroom. "I'll be right back" I told Skye as I got up. When I left the bathroom, I felt a pair of hands pull me by my waist and into a wall.

I looked at the tall figure, it was Tom. "Tom let me go!" I said trying to get free. He held my waist so tight that I couldn't move. "I'm sorry. I made a mistake." I stopped fighting and looked up at him. "I missed you so much! I've been so miserable without you. Please take me back y/n PLEASE! I love you so so much" he put his forehead against mine and started crying. "PLEASE Y/N I love you" he said between sobs. I reached up and held his face.

"Do you promise not to make horcruxes or hurt muggles?" He smiled and said "YES! I promise, I never want to lose you again" I smiled and kissed him, him kissing me back. "I love you so much y/n!" He said between kisses. "I love you too Tom"

We walked back to the Great Hall holding hands. When we sat down Skye just gave me a confused face and then just smiled.

That was kinda rushed but I needed to write this before I forgot. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee