Past Lovers(Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor

Oliver Wood was my first boyfriend, first kiss, first love. He's one year older than me. When I first came to Hogwarts, I sat next to him at the Gryffindor table and we instantly clicked. He helped me find my classes and would help me with my homework or an upcoming test.

I was fourteen when he asked me to be his girlfriend. He was the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for. Sometimes he would teach me how to play quidditch. I think it was his excuse to be so close to me.

We dated for 2 wonderful years before he decided to break up with me. He said he wanted to play for Puddlmere United after Hogwarts and didn't want to do the long distance thing.

Flashback
"So you're breaking up with me?! We still have so many months before you graduate." I said heartbroken with tears forming in my eyes. "I know but I want you to be over me by the time I graduate." He said trying to calm me down

"Fine if that's what you want, we're over!" I snapped and stormed out of his room. Once I got to my room, I slammed the door shut and fell onto my bed. If he wants me to move on so badly, so be it.

End of flashback

I guess it was a little harder for Oliver to move on cuz he was always staring at me. In the Great Hall, I would catch him staring at me. In the courtyard, I would catch him hiding behind a pillar staring at me. In the library, I would find him behind a bookshelf, doing what? STARING AT ME!

One time when I was in the courtyard reading, Marcus Flint walked up to me. "Hello L/n." He said interrupting me during my book. "Flint." I said not looking up at him. Why would a Slytherin, let alone the quidditch captain, talk to me?

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime." I marked my spot in my book with my finger and looked up at him. Behind him, I noticed Oliver behind a pillar staring at us. "I would love to Marcus." I said in a sweet voice and a kind smile.

Maybe this would make Oliver notice that I've moved on, just like he wanted. "Great I'll  tell you the details tomorrow." "Perfect." I continued on with my book and he walked away. Only a few seconds passed before I felt Oliver's presence.

"Wood." I said not having to look up to know who it was. "You shouldn't go on a date with a guy like that." He said. I scoffed before saying, "and who are you to tell me who I can and can't go out with? Cuz last time I checked, you're the one who broke up with me." I still didn't look at him.

"Yes but I still care about you Y/n." I finally decided to leave, I didn't want to listen to him. I closed my book and stood up, meeting his eyes. "Yeah right." I walked off, heading to the common room. Oliver followed not far behind.

The corridors were pretty empty since most students were in their common rooms, the library, or somewhere else. "I'm just trying to protect you. Marcus Flint is a player and way out of your league." Oliver said walking next to me.

I finally stopped and looked at him, he walked in front of me looking confused as to why I stopped. "Blimey! We're not a couple anymore Oliver! You CHOSE to break up with me! You CHOSE not to do long distance. You're the one that wanted me to move on and now that I have, you're upset about it? You have no right to be jealous Oliver, this is your own doing. I'm just doing what you wanted." I yelled and walked the few steps back to the common room, leaving him speechless.

Hey besties! I know Marcus Flint probably wouldn't like Gryffindor but I just used him cuz I figured him and Oliver might be enemies or something. Anyways pls vote  and comment, I love reading your guys' comments :)