Legilimens (Tom Riddle)

You look beautiful today Y/n

Thank you Tom.

"Are you guys gonna stop staring at each other weirdly?" We were interrupted by Abraxas Malfoy. To me and Tom, we were having a normal conversation. But to everyone else, it looked like we were just staring at each other.

Tom and I are both legilimens, basically meaning we can read each others minds. This comes in handy when we want to talk about something we don't want anyone else to hear. "Are you gonna learn to mind your own business?" Tom said.

He turned back to me, I have prefect duty tonight. You wanna sneak out to the black lake? Maybe have a picnic?

I smiled while cutting a piece of waffle. I'd love to. Who knew Tom Riddle could be so romantic? I smirked, eating the piece of waffle I just cut. He rolled his eyes, Only for you darling.

"They stare at each other so much for so long, it's kind of concerning." I hear Abraxas say but decide to ignore it. Maybe we should speak to each other normally I said. Where's the fun in that? I gave him a look telling him I was serious. Ugh fine.

"So Y/n, you wanna study with me in the common room later?" Tom asked, looking away for the first time in 2 minutes. "Sure." I replied. "Merlin's beard they're actually talking to each other!" Abraxas sarcastically remarked. Causing Tom to glare at him.

Later

Tom and I have been studying for 2 hours. The common room was empty since most students were out watching the quidditch game going on.

My hand is starting to cramp from writing and my back is stiff. While stretching, I accidentally made a noise that sounded like a moan. I felt Tom's body tense up.

Stop it. He told me through legilimency. What? I'm just stretching. I told him. Stop making those noises. Its distracting me.

I smirked, knowing the effect I had on him. I looked deeper in his mind and saw some not so innocent thoughts. I decided to tease him some more. I stretched some more, making the noises a little louder. When I brought my arms down, I slightly grazed his shoulder.

He grabbed my arm and said, "You know what you're doing and the effect it has on me." He paused and smirked before saying, "I also know you can see what I'm thinking, and I can see that you like it. You wanna help me make those thoughts come true?" I nodded.

We packed our things up and went up to his dorm, making sure to lock it and put on a silent charm.

This one is kinda short but I wanted to update so here ya go.