Birthday Blurbs

Oliver:
"Happy Birthday Y/n!" I hear the twins greet me at the Gryffindor table. They come on each side of me and give me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you boys." I smile. "Have you seen Oliver?" I ask. I havent seen him yet today, I was hoping he'd be the first to greet me

"Last time we checked, he was on the quidditch field." I furrow my eyebrows, I know he loves quidditch but is he really practicing on my birthday.

I got up and walked out to check the quidditch field. When I walked out, I saw a blanket sprawled out with a huge feast. But no Oliver.

"Happy Birthday darling." I turn around and see him smiling at me. "Ollie what is this?" I smile. "I decided to have a date with all of your favorite foods at your favorite place."

It may sound weird but the quidditch field was my favorite place because it's where me and Ollie first met and became friends. We were trying out for the quidditch team. It's also where he first kissed me after our first win.

I could see him hiding something behind his back. "What are you hiding?" I teased. He pulled out a brand new broomstick, the newest one to come out. "I know you were really bummed when your last broom broke so I got you a new one."

I smiled and hugged him, "thank you so much Ollie, I love you."

Tom:
I was laying on Tom's bed in his dorm. He said he had a surprise for me  so I'm waiting. "Okay close your eyes and hold your hands out love."

I can practically hear the smile in his voice. I do as he says and hold my hands out. It's something smooth but also super heavy. "Open." I open my eyes and see a pile of books I've been wanting.

I smile and hug him. "Open the first page." I open the first page of the first book and see a note.

Happy birthday my love,
Merlin only knows how much I love you and you've changed me in ways I never thought I could. You're my light in the darkness I was trapped in. You deserve the world and I'm determined to give it to you. Happy birthday again Y/n, I love you.
        - Tom

I smile with tears in my eyes and kiss him. "Thank you, I love it. And I love you."

Draco:
"Ooo Draco let's go to the bookstore!" I squeal and pull him by the arm. He stops before I reach the door. "I'll meet you in there. I need to use the lavatory." He gave me a quick kiss before walking off.

I found so many good books. One was about this orphan girl that was accidentally adopted by an old brother and sister. Another one was about these 4 sisters in the 1800s.

"Hello beautiful." I was greeted with a kiss on my head which caused me to smile. "Dray look at all of these books I got!" I excitedly told my boyfriend.

He smiled at my excitement, "that's great love, now give me those and then we can go to the Three Broomsticks." He went to take them from me but I pulled back. "Draco I can pay for these, you already bought all of my stuff at Honeydukes." I didn't like him spending so much money on me.

"Don't be ridiculous. It's your birthday and I'm going to spoil you like the queen you are." He grabbed the books and walked away before I could protest.

We sat in the Three Broomsticks and I snacked on my sweets from Honeydukes while Draco admired me. "I love you so much darling." He smiled. I stopped mid bite and started blushing. "I love you too Dray."

"Okay close your eyes, I have one more gift." I gave him a skeptical look and closed my eyes. He took my hand and slid something on my finger. When I opened my eyes, it was a beautiful silver snake ring.

"When did you get this?" I ask admiring it. "While you were in the book store." I kissed him, "Its beautiful Draco, thank you." He lifted my hand and kissed the finger with the ring, "Anything for my girl."

It's my 17th birthday and I wanted to do something a little different. I hope you enjoyed :) lmk what you think of this