Flashbacks (Oliver Wood)

Oliver laid in his bed wide awake. Ever since Y/n broke up with him, he hasn't been able to sleep. He missed her touch, her warmth, her smell, everything. He always seemed to sleep better with her next to him.

The break up replayed in his head over and over again. "You always blow me off and it's always for quidditch!" Y/n yelled at him. "I can't be with someone that loves a stupid game more than his girlfriend. " Oliver questioned if she meant it but he already knows the answer.

He layed on his side to see the empty side of his bed, the side Y/n usually sleeps. He spread his arm on the empty half, imagining his arm wrapped around her body.

He thought of the first time Y/n slept in his dorm, they recently started dating. "I really like you." Oliver said staring at his beautiful new girlfriend, his arm draped over her body. "Well I'd hope so, we are dating after all." Y/n giggled and Oliver chuckled, then kissed her cheek.

Oliver would do anything to have her next to him again. To kiss her till his lips fall off, for her hugs that are so tight he could suffocate. She was so down to earth, she made him feel calm.

Finally he fell asleep, thinking of him and his beautiful Y/n during their happier times.

During quidditch practice, Oliver was so out of it. He let the quaffles into the hoops 5 times already. "Oi mate are you alright?" George asked Oliver after practice. "Uh yeah just a little tired. Get some rest, the game is tomorrow." Oliver replied and headed to the changing rooms

The day of the Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor game, Oliver was a nervous wreck. He prayed and prayed Y/n would be there. He wanted to see her again, he hadn't seen her beautiful face since the breakup.

He looked out to the stands and didn't see her. He frowned and walked back to the Gryffindor team. He gave them his speech and then they got to positions, waiting for the door to open.

When he flew to the hoops, he looked over to the Gryffindor stands hoping to see Y/n. He did and his face lit up, not long after it dropped again. He not only saw Y/n but he saw some guy next to her.

He was making her laugh, Oliver is the only one who could make her laugh like that. Jealousy filled his body as he saw the two. He was determined to do good, prove that he's better than that guy.

Every time Oliver would block a quaffle, he would glance over to Y/n. Sadly, she would never pay attention, she always talks to the blonde boy next to her.

Unluckily for Oliver,  he glanced over to Y/n, and a quaffle was thrown at him, knocking him off his broom. He fell all the way to the ground while the crowd gasped.

He must have passed out because when he opened his eyes again, he was in the hospital wing and saw the girl he's been thinking of non stop. "Thank goodness you're okay!" Y/n said hugging him, careful not to hurt him.

Oliver snuggled his head into her chest, wishing this moment would last forever. Y/n pulled away and sat on a chair next to his bed. "Gryffindor ended up losing. I'm sorry" Y/n said expecting to see anger on her ex's face knowing how obsessed he is with winning. But it wasn't anger, it was sadness.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I should've been a better boyfriend. I should've spent more time with you." Oliver said, tears forming in his eyes. "Oliver it's okay." Y/n said putting a reassuring hand on his.

"No it's not okay Y/n. If I were better, I would've never lost you to that blonde guy and you would still be mine." A tear fell from his eye.

"He's my partner in potions and he likes someone else." She laughed a bit at how jealous he got. Oliver sighed in relief

"I love you more than anything Y/n." Oliver said placing a hand on her cheek. "Even quidditch?" Y/n asked placing her hand on his. "Yes even quidditch."

"Wow I must be really important then." She giggled. "You really are. More than you'll ever know." Oliver said placing his forehead on hers.  "I love you too Oliver."