First Meet (Oliver Wood)

Year: 1

The day I got my hogwarts letter was the best day of my life. I finally get to go with my brother and sister. After getting my letter, my mother took me and my siblings shopping in Diagon Alley.

I got all of my books and my robes, next was my wand. It was pretty crowded and I couldn't really see where I was going. When I found Ollivanders, I bumped into a boy. "Oh I'm sorry about that." He said in a Scottish accent. "It's okay. I'm Y/n L/n." I said holding out my hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Oliver, Oliver Wood." He said and shook my hand. "Well I have to go. Maybe I'll see you around." I said and walked into Ollivanders. After getting my wand, I found my family and we went back home.

The next week, it was time to go to Hogwarts. I was beyond excited but also a little bit nervous. After saying goodbye to my mum and dad, I got onto the train. My brother and sister left me to go with their friends.

I sat in an empty cart all alone, until I wasn't.  The door opened and the same boy I bumped into stood there. "Hey! Oliver right?" I said looking at the brown haired boy. "Yeah Y/n?" I nodded and he sat down.

From that day forward, Oliver and I became the bestest of friends. We both got sorted into Gryffindor which I'm super thankful for.  We both joined the Quidditch team and he's super competitive. Which is fine because I am too.

I couldn't have asked for a better bestfriend than Oliver. Who knows maybe we'll become something more. We'll see ;)

Hi know this is really short but oh well