Protective(Tom Riddle)

TW mentions abuse. Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable.

You were walking back to the Slytherin common room from the library. When you turned the corner, you saw your ex boyfriend, Derek, with his friends. "Where are you off to princess?" I heard him yell to me.

I quickened my pace, trying to get away from him. "She's probably off to hook up with Riddle." I hear one of his friends say. "Hey I'm talking to you!" Next thing I know I'm slammed against the wall, face to face with Derek.

Both of his hands held me down by the waist. "Get off of me Derek!" I tried to shove him off but he was too strong. "When I talk to you, you listen!" He was angry, I could tell. He was an abusive boyfriend when we were together, that's why I broke up with him.

"I would rather die than do anything with you." I brought my hand up to slap him but he caught it and wouldn't let go. "You watch your mouth you little brat!" He said through gritted teeth.

His grip tightened after every word, I guaranteed there was a bruise. Then he slapped me really hard on the cheek. It stung really bad, tears started to form.

"I said get OFF!" I kneed him in the crotch, managing to get my wrist free and ran back to the dungeons. I ran straight to Tom's room, my safe space, my safe person. When I walked in, he smiled but immediately frowned when he saw how scared I was.

"Darling what's wrong?" He said dropping his book and rushing over to me. "Derek. He-" I couldn't get the words out, I was so out of breath. Tom held my hands and looked down at my wrist. And then looked at my face. He turned my face so he could see my cheek, it was bright red.

His face dropped immediately and he started breathing heavily, probably out of anger.

"Did he touch you?" He asked angrily but as calm as possible. "Tom I'm fine now." I said knowing how bad his anger gets. "But did he touch you?!" He raised his voice slightly higher. I hesitated before whispering, "Yes."

He got even angrier
(Imagine him making this face)

He got even angrier(Imagine him making this face)

"I'm gonna kill him." He said starting to walk towards the door.  "Please Tom dont!" I said reaching for his arm but he pulled away and turned to me.  "You'll know I'll do it Y/n! I'll do anything for you!"

"If you do anything to him, you can get expelled and he'll win! He'll know that he got to you. I don't care what happens to him but I need you here." He thought for a moment, he calmed down a bit but the anger was still there.

"Let's take you to the hospital." He said gently grabbing my hand and walking us to the madam Pomfrey. When we walked in, madam pomfrey looked at my wrist, it was really dark. "Oh my! What happened dear?" I looked at Tom before answering.

"Derek Haven did this. I was walking to my dorm when he slammed me against the wall and assaulted me." Tom held my hand tighter in a protective manner.

"My word! Let me take care of this and then I will notify Professor Dumbledore about this." She ushered me to a bed and grabbed the medical supplies.

After notifying Dumbledore, Derek got expelled and his parents were notified. I also told him how he treated me when we were together.

I would pray to Merlin if I were him. His parents care a lot about their reputation. I wouldn't want to know what would happen if they found out what their son did...or maybe I would.

Back with the gifs. I might make more stories using gifs. Also I am so sorry if any of you have gone through a relationship like this. Please know that you are strong and amazing.

If you ever need to talk to someone, I will listen :)