Valentines Day Blurbs

Thank you to cordaisies_ for this idea 🥰. Also these are kinda long so enjoy :)

Oliver:

Shouts from the Gryffindor and Slytherin stands fill my ears. I found it absolute rubbish that there was a quidditch game on Valentines Day but I'll support Oliver anytime.

Oliver blocks quaffle after quaffle. One specifically, he blew me a kiss and winked after. "Aw look at those two lovebirds" Lee Jordan announces, getting scolded by Mcgonagall soon after for not focusing on the game.

Harry finally catches the snitch and the Gryffindor stands scream and shout with excitement. I jump up and down with Hermione. Once the team flies down, the Gryffindor team cheers.

I run up to Oliver and hug him and smothered him with kisses on his face. "You did amazing love I'm so proud of you." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you darling."

I waited for the rest of the team to change and leave the changing room. I walk in and see that Oliver was putting his Jersey back in his locker.

"Hello love!" I shout and grab his shoulder which causes him to jump. "Didnt you read the sign that only team members are allowed in here miss L/n?" He asks as he turns around and grabs my waist, leaning back on his locker.

"I did Mr Wood. But no one else is here to stop me." I dramatically look around before looking back at him and smiling. He playfully rolls his eyes and leans in for a kiss but I pull away.

"Wait, I have something for you." I leave his grasp and walk out the door to grab something. His eyes light up when he sees what it is, a Nimbus 2001. "I saw the look of jealousy when the slytherins boasted about theirs. I figured you should have one of your own."

"I really do love you so much." He lifts me up off the floor, letting me wrap my legs around his waist and kisses me.

"Since we're exchanging gifts already..." he sets me down and takes a box out of his locker. I open it in anticipation, it's a beautiful dress in my favorite color. There are flowers scattered on the skirt. "Its beautiful Ollie."

"You can wear it for our date today." I wrap my arms around his neck and he twirls me around. "Speaking of which, let's go on that date."

Tom:

Valentines day is so bleh. I'd much rather stay inside instead of going out and seeing other couples be gross with each other and pda. I was never a fan of pda and luckily for me, neither was Tom. We both agreed on no gifts because we're all each other needs.

It's also because I dont have enough money to get him something. Instead of going out on a date like other couples, we decided to stay in his dorm and spend time together.

We enjoy more simpler things. It doesnt take much for us to be happy, just each others company and love. Love is very new to the both of us so we're taking it slower. I love him but I havent told him yet. I'm not sure if he's ready to hear that or even feels the same way yet.

"Alright close your eyes." Tom said as he got up from the bed. I groaned, "Tom I thought we agreed on no gifts." He reached into his bedside table drawer. "Well I lied. Now close your eyes."

I rolled my eyes but did as he said. "Hold out your hands." I held out my hands, "I swear to Merlin if it's a spider I will hex you." He chuckled and placed the gift in my hand. It was heavy

"Open" it was a book with a beautiful design on it, I smile. "Open it." I turn the pages and see multiple pictures of us with a description of the event that happened. One of the pictures was our first date at the black lake, I was kissing his cheek and his smile widened.

A few days before this picture was taken. I finally got the courage to ask you on a date. I was beyond shocked that you said yes. I had butterflies the whole time leading up to our date. I wanted it to be perfect for you. It was. So so perfect. I got chocolate covered strawberries, your favorite, which I learned from one of your friends. I then asked you to be my girlfriend which thankfully you agreed to. When you kissed my cheek, I swear my heart soared. And I knew I wouldn't, I couldnt let you go."

I wipe away a tear that managed to fall. I look up at him and he just admires me. "Thank you Tom. I love it." His eyes held another look, care but also fear. He was hesitating his next words. "Well... I love you."

He gulped, scared that he just ruined everything. Instead the fear slipped away once he saw my lips turn up into a smile. I take hold of his shirt collar and bringing him to my lips.

Leaning back and bringing him down on top of me. I pull away slightly, leaning my forehead on his. "I love you Tom." He grins and reconnects our lips.

"I'm sorry I didnt get you anything" I mutter. "That's alright, I was the one that broke our promise. And besides, hearing those words come from your mouth is the best gift I could've gotten."

Draco:

"Draco Lucius Malfoy put me down!" I squeal as my boyfriend twirls me around the common room. I walked downstairs and as soon as he saw me, he bolted at me and picked me up, spinning me around. "Can't I just appreciate my beautiful and amazing girlfriend?" He asks still spinning me. "You can do that while I'm on the ground." I say getting slightly dizzy.

"Ugh I guess." He reluctantly sets me down and hugs my waist. We dont say anything, he just looks at me and smiles. "You're so pretty." He grins and pokes my nose, I scrunch my nose and giggle. "So are you." I do the same thing.

"Aw you think I'm pretty?" He blushes. "The prettiest." We both laugh and lean in for a kiss. "Gross get a room you two." Theo groans and Blaise fake vomits. "You two are just jealous you're single and lonely on Valentines Day."

Draco states and pulls me closer. "Correct." Blaise points at him and Theo gives a thumbs up. "Whatever." Draco rolls his eyes and takes my hand, leading me to his room.

He stops and stands at the foot of his bed. "What are we doing here?" We were going on a date so I was confused why he brought me here. "They told us to get a room" he said in a matter of fact.

I roll my eyes and push him on the bed in a joking way but he grabbed my wrist and brought me down with him. I landed on his lap and he held my hips to stabilize me.

"Hello" my face was very close to his. "Hi" I chuckle. He leans up to kiss me but I pull away further to tease him. "Oh no you don't." He flips us so that I'm on the bottom and he's on top.

He tries to kiss me again. But I turn my head to the side. He groans and eventually grabs my cheeks and kisses me. "There" he mocks and I just smile at him.

"I thought we were going on a date" I ask. "We are. I just wanted to give you something first." He stands up and grabs a small box. From the box, I already know it was jewelry.  I open it and I was right. It was a beautiful heart locket. The inside had words engraved, "Your Draco."

There was also a note in the box, it read:
"I charmed this necklace so it will never break, just like our love. I'll never break your heart and you will never break mine."

"Draco this is beautiful. This must have cost a fortu-" he put his finger against my lips to silence me. "Money is not an issue for me. You matter more to me than anything and I will spoil you til the end of time."

I giggle and he replaces his finger with his lips instead. "I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy." I sit on the bed and hook my fingers in his belt loops, pulling him on top of me. "I love you Y/n M/n L/n." He reconnects our lips.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it.

How was your valentines day? I dont have any s/o but I still had fun with my friends.