Hello Love (Tom Riddle) Part 2

Tom pov

I love seeing her smile. The way her nose scrunches up when she laughs makes my heart skip a beat. I love it even more when I'm the one that causes it. But no...it's not me.

Its him.

The only thing I cause her is pain. I don't cause her to cry from laughing so hard, I cause her to cry from pain. And all because of my stupid ego and pride. I considered stopping to get her back but it's too late. She despises me.

I don't blame her, I've gone too far. Too far to go back. The damage is done, I have to move forward.

I watch her wait outside the cafe, careful not to be seen. "Hello love." I hear him say to her. I wanna kill him, she's not his love she's mine!

But I can't, he treats her right. Better than I care to admit. She'll hate me even more than she already does, if that's even possible. I see her smile when she sees him, I used to make her smile like that.

"Hi darling!" The nickname she used to call me she now calls him. Why does this have to happen to me? Why was I born the way I am. "Everyone is ready for you my lord." One of my death eaters say. I don't look at him. "Thank you, I'll be right there." I take one last longing look at her before apparating. 

Spells are being shot everywhere. Green sparks are flying in all directions. Every dirty muggle we encounter in this town dies. That's my order to my death eaters. I smile as I see the fear in their eyes. My smile falters when my eyes land on a familiar face. It's the same guy I saw Y/n with earlier. I point my wand at him before- "Expelliarmus!" My wand is knocked out of my hand. I angrily turned to the person that disarmed me, but that anger fades when my eyes land on her. 

I can't move. Why is she here? She has to leave, she isn't safe. I'm about to tell her to leave but- "avada kedavra!" one of my death eaters appear beside me and shoots the spell at her. "Nooooo!" I yell right as it hits her. Her body falls to the floor. The guy she was with holds her body but I kill him. 

 I run to her limp body. "Y/n! No please! Love please!" She was gone, my love was gone. I slowly turn to the person responsible for her death. Anger fuming off of me, "crucio" I mutter and he crys in pain. I don't care, the pain he's feeling is not even equivalent to what I'm feeling. 

I look back down at Y/n, stroking her cheek. Her skin was cold and pale, almost like mine. She didn't deserve to be part of this. I tried so hard to keep her away from all of this. I failed the moment I made the mistake of falling in love with her.

She was the last person to know the real me. She was my heart and now my heart is gone.

Even before we got together, I swore to protect her. I just fell too hard, not with her but with dark magic.

"I will do anything to protect you and make sure you're safe. I promise nothing will ever hurt you."

"I'm so sorry I failed you." I whisper as I kiss her forehead. 

"Goodbye Love"

I've been wanting to finish this for so long but just couldn't stay motivated.