Moving(Draco Malfoy)

Year:5

You and Draco have liked each other for 3 years now but you're both too dense to see it. You would both steal glances while the other wasn't looking, and when they would see, it's like time stopped and it was just you two.

Over the years, your feelings have grown stronger and so have Draco's. You were both pretty close friends, mostly from mutual friends. Out of your friend group, you were the closest to Draco. One night would change everything

Draco pov

My parents decided they wanted me to transfer to Durmstrang. Which makes no sense since I only have 2 years left of school. They wanted to make sure I was okay with it first. Durmstrang is the school I've always wanted to go to but my mother wanted me close to home.

Everything I could ever want is in Durnstrang, everything except for Y/n. Y/n is the only thing keeping me sane in this school and life in general. Seeing her everyday gives me serotonin, I automatically feel happy. If I dont see her everyday, I might go crazy.

I've decided to tell Y/n how I feel today. If she doesn't feel the same way, I'll leave. I don't think I can tolerate seeing her after getting rejected, although I'll still go insane.

Y/n pov

I was sitting outside in the courtyard reading a book just relaxing. It wa Saturday so we didn't have any classes today. My peace was disrupted when I heard my bestfriend Pansy run up to me. "Y/n! There's a party by the black lake later tonight you wanna come? There's gonna be alcohol." She said whispering the last part.

"Sure I'm down." I said closing my book. "Great! It'll be at 8." She said and left. Well I guess I'll have to find an outfit. I walked up to my dorm to look for an outfit. I wasn't planning on getting super drunk, maybe a little.

It took me around 30 minutes until I finally found the perfect outfit. It was an emerald green dress that went slightly above the knees. I chose my black heels with gold outlining. The party didn't start for another hour so I decided to take a shower. After getting out of the shower, I used a spell to dry off and I curled my hair a bit.

By the time I was ready, it was time. I went down to the black lake and found Pansy. "Hey you! I see you looking all hot and stuff!" She hyped me up and we both laughed. I grabbed a few drinks and felt a little tipsy already.

Next thing I know, I'm yelling and dancing around not caring who's watching. I almost fell when I feel a pair of strong hands catch me. I look up and see Draco staring down at me concerned. "Oh hi Draco!" I say smiling. Wow he looks handsome. "Um can I speak to you for a moment?" He says helping me stand up straight. "Sure."

We walk over to a few rocks further from the party. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked sitting down on one of the rocks. "Well... my parents decided that they want me to transfer to Durmstrang. Which is a place I've always wanted to go. It has everything I've ever wanted in a school." He said sitting next to me.

"When?" I said with my eyes furrowed. "They need my answer in 3 days." I sighed. "Durmstrang is a great school and has everything you could ever want. I don't understand, what's holding you back?" He hesitated at first.  "just one thing." He said looking into my eyes.

My eyes widened in shock. "M- me?" I asked nervously. "Yes Y/n, you. Just tell me to stay and I will. I'll stay for you." He said grabbing both of my hands. I looked down at our hands and back up at him. "I- I'm sorry." I said and stood up leaving him alone. I walked to my room, processing what just happened.

After a few minutes I fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up with a headache. Flashbacks from last night filled my head. I bolted out of bed and changed into different clothes. I started walking down to the common room heading to the boys dormitories, hopefully to find Draco.

Before I turned the corner, I heard Draco's voice. "I told my parents that I'll go. So I guess I'm moving." I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. "Oh no" I whispered to myself, tears starting to form.

I looked around the corner to see him walking up to his dorm. I ran after him and knocked on his door. He opened it and had a shocked expression but gave me a soft smile, it looked like he had pain in his eyes.

"Please don't leave! I want you to stay! I didn't tell you last night because I was just so shocked because I really like you and it was just a lot for me to handle and also I was kinda drunk so-" I was caught off by him smashing his lips against mine.

"Okay I'll stay." He said once he pulled away. "Really that's all it took?" I said shocked. "I told you last night I would stay if you told me to." I giggled and we kissed again. "Oh and I like you too." He said between kisses.

"You know what that means? " he asked pulling away again. I shook my head slowly. "That means you're mine." He smirked and shook my head smiling and kissed him once again.

"I called it!" We quickly turned around and saw Blaise staring at us. "I knew you two had feelings for each other. Pansy you owe me two galleons!" He yelled and walked away. Draco and I looked at each other and laughed and hugged.

Honestly I have no idea wtf this is. I had no idea what to do for the ending so I just wrote whatever.