All I Want (Draco Malfoy)

This was requested by oliverwoodwhore

Ever since Draco and I started dating, he's been buying me so many gifts. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I don't need it. When I walked into my dorm after classes, I saw flowers on my bed and a teddy bear.

"Awww Draco" I said walking over to my bed. There was a card on the flowers. "Hello darling, I hope you have an amazing day. Love, Draco." I replaced the other flowers he gave me the other day with the new ones and added the bear with the others.

It was time for lunch and when I walked down to the Slytherin common room, I saw Draco. "Did you see the flowers?" He said smiling. "Yes Draco they were beautiful." He gave me a peck on the lips and grabbed my hand walking out of the room.

Every day after classes, I always find more flowers, a new stuffed animal, and a card. Sometimes there was jewelry or my favorite candy. Merlin this boy was really spoiling me.

"Draco why do you keep buying me stuff?" I asked him as we walked through the corridors to the great hall. "I just want to be a good boyfriend and get you stuff you want."

I stopped him and stood in front of him. I took both of his hands and looked into his eyes. "Draco I don't want all of those things. All I want is you." I said holding his cheek.

He looked at me longingly and held onto my hand holding his cheek. He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "You don't have to try so hard. Just be you." I said as we pulled away. He mumbled an okay and we walked to the great hall.

After that day, Draco didn't get me as many gifts. Sometimes I would find a cute little note in my pocket or in my room.  Honestly I preferred that more than all the other gifts.  I like the small gestures more, and it still shows me how much he loves me.