Victory(Oliver Wood)

I've been listening to Puddlemere play at the game at home. I would've gone to the game but they ran out of tickets. Oliver tried to save me a seat but he couldn't, I was okay with it. After the game ended, I cooked Ollie's favorite food to celebrate their victory.

As soon as the food was ready, the door burst open. "We won!" Oliver cheered. "I know I was listening to it on the radio." I said walking around the kitchen island to meet him. "I'm sorry I couldn't get you a seat." He said holding my waist and staring into my eyes.

"Its okay. There's always next time." He smiled and lifted me onto the counter. "I love you." He said inches away from my lips before kissing me. "I love you too." I said and pecked him again.

"I made your favorite food!" I said pointing to the stove. "Awww thank you darling!" He said looking at the food and turning back to me smiling. His face softened and he looked more serious. "I was serious about what I said last night." Last night we came home from a date and were both super tired.

When we got into bed, Oliver was half asleep when he mumbled, 'please marry me' and knocked out. "I want to marry you. I want you to be in my life forever. Will you marry me?" He said looking in my eyes with so much love in his. "Yes Ollie." I whispered and we kissed. "Well I guess that makes two victories in one day." He said and I laughed.

I jumped off the counter and began playing our food. After we finished eating we went outside to look at the stars. He took out a small box and opened it to reveal a ring. He put it on my finger and kissed my hand. Then he put his arm around me and turned to look back up at the stars.

This one's pretty short I know. If you were ever proposed to, would you want a big proposal or a simple one with a lot of meaning still like the one here?