After the War (Draco Malfoy)

A/n: hi I don't consider the Cursed Child cannon but I don't know what Draco's job is so I'm just gonna take it from that

After the war, life has been pretty normal. Everyone moved on and started living their lives. Some people got married and having kids, like Ron and Hermione got married! Also Harry and Ginny got married too!

I talk to some of my friends occasionally but not a lot. There was one person I wasn't expecting to get close to though, Draco Malfoy. After the war, he completely changed.

We met up again at The Ministry of Magic. We both work at the Ministry now. I was shocked at how much he's changed. He's not the bully that he used to be, he's really matured.

We ended up dating, he treats me like a queen. He respects me and I respect him, our relationship is very healthy. After a year of us dating, we moved in together. We bought ourselves our own manor.

We've been dating for about 3 years now. Draco has been acting really strange lately. "Hey babe I have to go visit my mother real quick. She asked me to pick up something." He said and then left.

He's been leaving to see his parents or friends a lot. I really hope he isn't cheating on me. He wouldn't right? He came home kinda late and went straight upstairs to our bedroom.

"Hello love." He says walking into the living room. I just ignored him. "Love what's wrong?" I just got up and went to get ready for bed, he followed me.

"Love did I do something?" He asked as we walked up the stairs. "Why do you keep leaving? You leave suddenly and then come back home late!" He sighed. "I can't tell you yet." I rolled my eyes.

"How about we go out to dinner tomorrow? I know I've been leaving a lot but let me make it up to you. Please?" I sighed before agreeing. We went to our room and went to sleep.

The next day, Draco told me to dress fancy. I wore a long off the shoulder emerald green dress with a slit that goes mid thigh. I wore black open toed heels and left my hair down.

Draco wore an all black suit, he looked good. Draco took us to a very fancy restaurant, I thought we were done until he went a different way. "Where are we going Draco?" I asked looking around. "Don't worry! We'll be there soon."

Finally we stopped. We arrived at a beautiful beach, the sky was clear and the stars were shining bright. "Oh my Merlin!" We got out of the car and he took my hand.

We sat on the sand and stared at the ocean, well I stared at the ocean, Draco stared at me. "Tonight has been amazing Draco. You took me to all of my favorite places." I said smiling and looking at him.

"Y/n?" He looked nervous. "Yes Draco?" I was getting a little bit nervous. "I love you so much. You make me a better man everyday. I don't want to spend another day without you."

He pulled something out and go on one knee. "Will you Marry me Y/n L/n?" I started tearing up. "YES! Of course I'll marry you Draco!" He put the ring in my finger and we kissed.

"This is why I kept leaving, I was out looking for the perfect ring for you. And I was planning everything with my mum." I looked at the ring and smiled. "It's beautiful Draco. I love you!" "I love you too Y/n Malfoy." We kissed and cuddled on the sand.