Star Gazing(Draco Malfoy)

Draco told me to meet him in the common room. He wanted to show me something, I wonder what it could be. I tried my best to stay quiet as I snuck my way out of my dorm, I didn't wanna wake my roomate.

When I got to the common room, I saw Draco sitting on the couch staring at the fire. I took a step and the floor creaked, causing him to whip his head around. "Oh, Y/n you scared me." He whispered while standing up.

"I'm sorry. What did you want to show me?" I said as he walked toward me. "Let me show you." He smiled and took my hand. We walked through the corridors with our wands lit up. After almost getting caught multiple times, we finally made it to the astronomy tower.

"Come on." He whispered still dragging me up. He opened the door and there was a comfy looking blanket on the floor for us to lay on. "I wanted to stargaze with you." He whispered and led us to the blanket.

We both laid down and looked up at the stars. I leaned my head on Draco's arm with my arm wrapped over his stomach. One of his arms was behind his head, the other wrapped around my body.

The sky was clear tonight and the stars were shining bright. "Did you know that every star we see is actually bigger and brighter than the sun? The sun just appears the brightest because its closer." I looked up at him shocked.

"How did you know that?" I asked smiling. "When I was younger, I was really into astronomy so my parents gave me a book all about stars, planets, and galaxies. They even gave me a huge telescope that I would look through every night."

"You sure know how to impress a girl mr malfoy." I said causing him to chuckle. "Maybe I should show you my telescope sometime." He said looking down at me. "I'd like that." I smiled and kissed him.

I moved my arm from over his stomach up to his hair and played with it. I leaned my head back down on his chest and closed my eyes, listening to him ramble stars and planets.

I actually googled that fact cuz I don't know much about stars. If I ever get a boyfriend, I want one our dates to be stargazing cuz it's so peaceful. What's your dream date(s)?