Drunk (Oliver Wood)

I was at a bar with my bestfriends, Dani and Liv. There were a lot more people than usual. I looked over to see a whole group of people surrounding a table.

"What's going on over there?" I ask looking over to the table. "Puddlemere just won a game. I guess they're here to celebrate." Liv said. I just hummed in response.

There was a certain guy that caught my attention, he was really cute. He looked familiar, maybe we went to hogwarts together.

"Do you recognize that guy in the middle with the short brown hair?" I asked looking at my friends. They both looked at the group. "Oh that's Oliver! Oliver Wood!" Dani responded. "You mean quidditch obsessed gryffindor keeper Oliver Wood?" I asked.

Of course he'd play for Puddlemere. I remember he would always talk about quidditch and quidditch only. I was a gryffindor too but didn't really care about quidditch.

We all went to the dance floor and started dancing not caring if we looked bad. Liv went to get us some more shots. Shot after shot, I started to feel more tipsy.

Next thing I know, I'm super drunk. While I'm dancing, I feel someone put their hands on my hips. I turn around and it's Oliver Wood.

"Oh hey Wood!" I say putting my hands on his shoulders. "L/N?!" He says pretty loudly. Wow I didn't think he knew me. "Yeah long time no see." I say.

We started dancing and taking more shots. Everything suddenly went black. I woke up with a terrible headache. "How did I get back home?" I thought to myself.

I walked out to the kitchen to get some water. I look at the couch and see Oliver sleeping. "What are you doing here?!" I yell waking him up.

"Merlin please stop yelling!" He said waking up. "Seriously why are you here?!" He gets up holding his head and yawning. "You blacked out at the bar so I took you home." Oh gosh. "Wait, how did you know where I live?" I asked confused. "I asked your friends and they told me." Wow thanks guys

I remember me blacking out and getting carried but that's it. "Ugh great." I walked to the bathroom to get some pills for our hangovers and a cup of water. I gave the pills and water to Oliver.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I cooked breakfast, after we ate, Oliver left. That was the last time we spoke.

A month later

When I went out to get the mail, everything seemed normal. Until I came across an interesting looking letter. I went inside and opened it. "MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!"

Should I make a part 2? Or should I turn this into an actual story? Lmk what you think! Also I wasn't sure when or how people get their marriage certificates in the uk