Tutor (Tom Riddle)

House: Ravenclaw
Year: 5

I woke up super late today. I quickly got up, put on my uniform, brushed my hair, grabbed my books, and ran as fast as I could to Potions. When I walked in, everyone stared at me.

"Ah Ms L/n so nice of you to join us. Take a seat next to Riddle." I walked over to my seat next to Tom riddle, we weren't exactly friends. I mean we talked occasionally but we weren't that close.

"Good thing Slughorn likes you. If it were anyone else, he would probably give them detention." Tom whispered in my ear, I just smiled in response.

It was true though, I'm the smartest student in class so I'm his favorite. Tom is the second smartest student in class. I guess I arrived a lot later than I thought cuz in about 10 minutes, class was over.

"Ms L/n, please do not be late to my class again. I don't want to give my best student detention so I'll just let you go with a warning." Slughorn said as I was about to leave. "Told you." Tom whispered in my ear. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

After all of my classes were finished, I started heading to the Great Hall for lunch. "Y/n!" I heard Tom yell from behind. I turned around and saw him running towards me, his perfect curls bouncing up and down. "Yes Tom?" He finally reached me out of breath.

"Um I've been struggling a bit in potions. Do you think you can tutor me later today?" That's weird, he was doing perfectly fine before. "Sure what time?" He slightly smiled. "8 o clock in the library" I nodded and he walked off.

During lunch, I kept feeling someone staring at me. I turned around to look at the Slytherin table and saw Tom staring at me. Uh ok? I thought to myself and turned back around.

After lunch I decided to do a little bit of homework before heading to the library. By the time I finished all of my homework, it was already 7:50. I headed to the library and saw Tom sitting at a table at the very back.

"Hey you ready?" I asked and he nodded. I started quizzing him a little bit about what you need for some basic potions. Then I asked him some questions on how to make the potions.

"Tom you got every single one of these right. Why do you need my help?" I asked looking at all of the cards. "To be honest, I only asked you to tutor me so I can be closer to you." He said, I was confused. "Because...I like you." He finished his sentence.

My eyes widened, THE Tom Riddle likes me?! "It's totally fine if you don't like me that way It's cool if you just want to be friends or not friends at all-" he started babbling really fast. "Tom," I interrupted, "I like you too." I said smiling at how cute he was.

"Really? You like me too?" He said shocked.  I nodded and he smiled so wide his cheeks must have hurt. "So do you want to go to Hogsmeade this weekend?" He asked shyly. "Yes, I'd love to." "Great"

After that day, Tom and I started dating and were now the smartest couple in all of Hogwarts.

Sorry it took me a while to update, I couldn't really think of a Tom fic. Some of you might be excited for the next Draco fic ;)