Competition part 2 (Oliver Wood)

Oliver pov

Ever since the last quidditch game, L/n has been acting pissy, more than usual. She'll glare at me whenever I'm talking to a girl.

Earlier, I was talking to my close friend Katie Bell and when I glanced over to the Slytherin table, she was glaring at me. But her glare was more so directed towards Katie.

I would be lying if I said she didn't look cute angry. But what did I do? She won the game, not me. So what does she have to be mad about?

It kills me that she wont talk to me, even if all of our conversations were just arguing. Arguing was the only way I could talk to her and admire her features that I usually saw from afar.

I was walking in the corridor when I accidentally bumped into her. She gave me the same glare that I've been receiving this past week. She snapped at me once again and I had enough of it. I finally confronted her

"I may have won the trophy but I still lost something." And then she just walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

What could she possibly have lost?

It was the weekend which meant we get to go to Hogsmeade. "Hey Oliver! Mind if I walk with you? My friend kind of ditched me for her boyfriend" It was Katie. I nodded and we walked into the Three Broomsticks to get a warm butterbeer since it was freezing.

We talked for a while, "I'm telling you, they could say they're the other twin and I wouldn't even notice." I told her and she began laughing. I glanced at the door when I heard it open and saw Y/n walk in.

We made eye contact and she stormed out. "I'll be right back." I told Katie and got up to walk out. "Y/n!" I shouted, "Y/n!" I gripped her wrist again to turn her to face me. "What is your problem?!" I didn't yell but I was very annoyed. I just wanted answers.

"Taking your girlfriend on a date I see." She spoke as if her words were venom.  The realization hit me and I smirked. "Are you jealous?  Is that what this whole thing is about?" Her eyes widened before narrowing again.

"No!" She tried leaving but I just tightened my grip, not too hard where it could hurt her. I could never hurt her, even if I wanted to. "Do you have a crush on me darling?" I was having way too much fun with this.

She rolled her eyes, "In your dreams!" She tried to leave once again but I pulled her closer and slammed my lips on hers. She melted into the kiss and missed me back.

I pulled away smiling, "you sure you dont have a crush on me?" She rolled her eyes and muttered "shut up" and kissed me again.

I honestly had no idea where this was going. Also thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It means a lot to me ❤