Tell Me (Tom Riddle)

House: Slytherin
Year: 7

6th year was a whole rollercoaster for me. Hopefully this year will be better. I can't deal with all of the drama anymore. This is my last year at Hogwarts the least I can do is stay away from as much drama as possible, or at least try.

Last year, my bestfriend Maya was dating Tom Riddle. Yes, THE Tom Riddle, the most handsome guy in school and the slytherin prefect. No one knows this but Tom and I had a thing back in fifth year.

We liked each other and tried to do the whole dating thing but he didn't want people to know and it was too difficult for us to keep hiding so we ended it. Since our relationship was a secret we didn't tell anyone about us, not even Maya.

When Maya started dating Tom, I was completely over him, or so I thought. All of my old feelings for him came back. Everytime they kissed, I felt so jealous. Obviously I couldn't tell Maya how I felt cuz then she would know what happened between us and things might get weird.

Trying to get over Tom, I started dating Avery, another slytherin. He was nice but I didn't really feel a connection. I was sitting in the library when Avery came in. We started talking a little bit when he kissed me, I didn't kiss him back.

I guess Tom saw cuz after I left the library, he came up to me. The corridors were empty meaning it was just us two. "You and Avery huh?" Tom asked walking next to me. "Yup. What's it to you?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Nothing." Something was up.

Tom grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. "I missed you. I think about you all the time." He says keeping me against the wall. "Tom stop you're dating Maya." I say looking away.

Tom puts his face closer to me "tell me you don't think about me too. Tell me you don't miss me. Tell me you don't love me the way I love you. Tell me you don't have feelings for me." I start tearing up a bit. "Say it." He whispers in my ear. "Please just say something to make me get over you!"

"I- I can't" a few tears drop from my eyes. "Why?" Tom asks with his face still close to mine. He starts getting frustrated, "Please tell me why!" He looks into my eyes pleading.

"Because I love you too!" I say finally looking at him. He backs his face away from mine a little bit. "I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you" the tears finally started falling.

Tom suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. I put my arms around his neck while his went on my waist. He started pulling me closer deepening the kiss. The kiss was passionate and hungry, you can feel the love we have for each other

I pulled away, "stop stop stop we can't do this!" He looked at me with so much love. "You're dating my bestfriend." "Then I'll break up with her-" Tom began to say but I cut him off. "No we can't be together. It would break her heart. I don't want to hurt her" Tom held my cheek "I don't want to hurt her either but I can't help how I feel about you." I started crying again, "I'm sorry Tom. I don't want to lose my bestfriend."

"I love you." Tom said leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you too." We were both crying at this point.

Dang this is kinda sad. Anyway part 2 coming soon!