Crazy(Oliver Wood)

Mentions smut...kinda

Last night was the first time Oliver and I got intimate.  And let's just say it was one of the best things I've ever experienced. He was so gentle with me but also very dominate. Today we went to Hogsmeade for our date. He walked me to my dorm hand in hand.

"You're not gonna let me inside?" He pouted. "We both knows what's gonna happen if you come inside." He smirked, knowing exactly what I meant. "And you have quidditch practice in 20 minutes."

"I can miss one practice." He said leaning closer to me. "No you cant. You're the captain and you have a game coming up soon." I said pushing him back. He frowned and rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll go to practice. But I'll be thinking of you the whole time." He said grinning.  He gave me a quick kiss before walking to the quidditch field.

Oliver pov

It took me a while to walk to the quidditch field. I was too busy thinking about my beautiful Y/n. How last night we got closer and how we showed how much we really trusted and loved one another. When I got to the field, everyone was already dressed.

"Where have you been?" Fred asked me. Before I could answer, his brother already answered for me. "You were with Y/n weren't you?" I smiled and they got the hint. "It looks like Wood here is lovesick." Fred smirked at his brother.

"I'm telling you I'm gonna marry her someday. Mark my words." I walked to the changing rooms to change into my quidditch uniform, smiling like an idiot. I couldn't stop thinking about having Y/n as my wife.

Waking up to see her beautiful face every single morning. And her being the last thing I see before going to sleep, with her in my arms. Merlin I am so in love with this girl, she drives me crazy.

I ended practice pretty early today, cuz I just wanted to be with Y/n. Call me clingy or whatever but I couldn't stay away from her for long.  She's like a magnet, drawing me in,  leaving me no choice but to go to her.

Y/n pov

I was about to take a nap when I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Oliver. "You're here early. Did you end practice already?" I asked confused. "Yeah, I wanted to see you. What are you doing?" He asked as he walked in.

"I was about to take a nap. You wanna join me?" I said laying on the bed. "As long as I get to cuddle you, of course." I smiled and he got in bed with me. He wrapped his strong arms around me, bringing me in his warm embrace. "I love you Y/n." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too Ollie" I whispered back and closed my eyes, dozing off to sleep with the man I love.

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with smut but I still wanted to put a warning.