Waking Up Late (Draco Malfoy)

Last night, Draco and I were up all night watching movies and just hanging out. I woke up realizing that we were both late for class. "Oh no! Draco! Draco wake up!" I said shaking him. He wouldn't budge.

"Draco we're already late for class!" He muttered something that I couldn't understand. "Come on Draco we have an important test and you have Quidditch practice!" He mumbled to himself and turned around.

I huffed and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. I finally came up with a plan. I quickly sat up, turned Draco around and kissed him on the lips. He was surprised at first before melting into the kiss.

"Mm what are you doing?" He asked as we pulled away. "That was the only way to get you to wake up." I said smiling.

"Well I'm definitely awake now." He said smirking causing me to giggle. He kissed me again and pulled me over him with our lips still connected.

"Come on we have to get to class, we're already 20 minutes late." I said getting off of him and walking to the bathroom. Draco quickly sat up disappointed. "You can't just kiss me like that and end it so quickly!" I heard him yell from the bathroom.

"Come on get dressed!" I told him while brushing my teeth. I heard him groan and get out of bed. I came out of the bathroom and saw him dressed with a frown on his face.

I walked up to him and lifted his mouth to make it look like he was smiling. "Come on." I said grabbing his hand and walking out of my dorm. We had to run to class before we were even later then we already were.

Once we came in, everyone looked at us. We awkwardly walked to our seats and began to work. "L/n and Malfoy, detention after school." I groaned and Draco leaned in my ear. "I guess I'll have some alone time with you after all." He said smirking