Bleeding(Tom Riddle)

Tom is taking me on a date today andI'm super excited. When I was drying off my hair from the shower, I heard my door swing open. I left the bathroom and saw Tom sitting on my bed.

"Tom what happened?!" His face was bruised and bleeding. He was holding a tissue on his bleeding jaw.
"I overheard two jerks talking about you and how much they wanna bang you. So I had to show them not to mess with me. They got a few punches in too."

He whinced from the pain of his jaw moving. "I don't think it was worth it Tom. You could've gotten seriously injured." I got up and grabbed a first aid kit. "Every drop of blood I lose is worth it if that means I get to come back to you." He said as I sat next to him.

I smiled at how dramatic he was being. "You are such a romantic Tom Marvolo Riddle." I cleaned up his wounds and bandaged him.

"How about we stay here for our date? You seem pretty weak right now." His eyes widened and he sat up straight. "No no no I'm fine! We can still go out! I planned a perfect day." He tried to reason out.

"We can do that tomorrow. You should rest." I said reassuring him. "I'm sorry Y/n. If I hadn't gotten in a fight, we would still be able to go on our date. I ruined it."

"It's okay Tom. Any date is perfect as long as it's with you." He smiled and kissed me. We laid on my bed to cuddle. Tom was a little weak but he still wanted me to lay on his chest so I did. He traced shapes on my back before I dozed off.

The last thing I felt before falling asleep was him tracing I love you

School started a few days agon it hasn't been too bad. I'm so glad I get to see my friends again. I'm a junior but I still feel like a freshman. Have you started school yet? If not, when do you start?