Fictional to Real(Tom Riddle)

This was requested by Encantadiafan12

TW mentions depression, cheating, self harm

Ever since I was younger, I've always fallen for the villain. Not because of their personality but because of how mysterious they are. Because of what drives them to be evil. Their trauma from the past that made them the way they are.

One of the first fictional villains I fell in love with was Tom Riddle from Harry Potter. When I first watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, I instantly fell in love with Tom Riddle. They did a good job casting Christian Coulson, he really captures his charisma.

I would always dream about him and meeting him. He would probably kill me now that I think of it.

Today I watched the Harry Potter movies again and I fell in love with him all over again. Half Blood Prince made me sympathize towards him? I probably shouldn't but I couldn't help it.

I had depression a few years ago from a break up. I had just graduated high school when and I caught my boyfriend cheating a few days later. I began to crumble down, I would drink a lot and hurt myself. Watching the Harry Potter movies saved me, they brought me comfort.

After watching Half Blood Prince, I wished that Tom Riddle was here with me. That he would comfort me. I knew it wouldn't happen but I just wanted it to be true so bad.

We both have trauma. It's not the same trauma whatsoever, but I think we both needed someone there for us. I fell asleep thinking about Tom Riddle.

Tom pov

What is this place? I asked myself. I was in the chamber, I was planning what items to use for horcruxes.Then this bright light showed up and rushed towards me.

Now I'm in a dark room, it was cold and I couldn't see a thing. "Lumos." A bright light emerged from the tip of my wand (lowkey sounds wrong)

I moved the light around to look at my surroundings. There was a desk, a window, and a bed. "This is definitely not Hogwarts." I whispered to myself. I heard movement on the bed and was about to say the killing curse until I saw the person.

It was a girl sleeping she was...pretty. I observed her, she had bruises on her face and bandages on her hands. Did she hurt herself? Does she still do it? For some reason, I felt sympathy towards this girl, which has never happened before.

Slowly, her eyes began to open. I shot back and whispered "nox."

Y/n pov

I woke up from a bright light shining in my face. I opened my eyes and saw a shadow step back and the light disappear. I jolted up and turned on my night lamp and screamed when I saw a tall boy standing there.

When I got a look at who it was, I was shocked. Tom Riddle? How is this possible?  He slowly started walking towards me, staring into my eyes. At first I thought he was going to kill me but he didn't. He sat on my bed and wrapped his arms around me.

Wtf?

I'm so sorry for being MIA for these past couple of days, I really didn't mean to be. I've has this request for a while and I've been trying to come up with how to write it.

Also it's a three day weekend and I went to Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday, it was fun. How have you guys been?