Hello Love (Tom Riddle)

He's staring again, I can feel it. I get this uncomfortable feeling as if I were a bug trapped in a jar and being inspected.

Everyday, he just stares at me, not saying anything or approaching me. He's following his word, like he said he would. Like I wanted him to.

I never want to speak to him again, that's what I told him. I wont unless I absolutely have to. "You will be making this potions with a partner, which I will choose." Slughorn begins to name off partners.

"L/n and Riddle" I roll my eyes and curse to myself. I guess today's the day I have to talk to him. "Hello love." He says as he sits next to me. There's a hopeful glint in his eyes, his lips slightly turned into a small smile

"I'm not your love anymore" I sigh. His small smile drops, "you'll always be my love." I sigh again, "let's just get this over with please." I look at the directions for the potion while he gets the ingredients.

"Great job you two!" Slughorn congratulates us. I begin to pack up my things because class is about to end. "You haven't talked to me in weeks."

"I told you I never want to speak to you again." I dont look at him, I can't. "But you're speaking to me now." I roll my eyes, "I have no choice. This is only for my grade, that's all"

Class is finally dismissed and I rush out of there. "Y/n!" He calls out to me "Y/n!" He stands in front of me. When I try to move around him, he grabs my arm. "Y/n can we just talk-" "No! What you did is despicable and evil. Why would I want to be with someone like that?"

I yank my arm back and walk to my next class. Leaving him standing in the corridor as students push past him.

After classes, I sit on a bench under a tree with a book in hand. I need to get my mind away from this world.

I was just getting to an interesting part when- "hello love." I roll my eyes and glare up at him. "I told you to stop calling me that. I stopped being your love the day we broke up."

His eyes still held the small hopeful glint. "Can we please talk?" "No" I say coldly. He takes a deep breathe "look, I know what I did was bad-"

"Bad? It was wicked and sinful" I look around before continuing. "You let that basilisk out. You got Myrtle, an innocent girl, killed. And for what because you dont like muggleborns? You shouldn't kill someone just because of something they can't control."

My blood became to boil and I felt my skin burn with rage. I had to get out of here.

I get up to leave but he once again grabs my arm. "Y/n please-" "Stop it Tom! I'm done! We're done! Just please leave me alone" I yank my arm back and grab my book, going to my dorm.

No matter how much my heart aches to go back to him. I can't. I won't. I will never forgive him. That's not the boy I fell in love with. He died the day Myrtle did.