Heartbroken part 2 (Draco Malfoy)

You looked around at the people in eternal sleep. Students that had futures ahead of them. They went from kids to warriors in a matter of seconds, it was heartbreaking.

Panic flooded your body as you searched for a certain blonde boy. Hoping, praying that he wasn't killed. You couldnt find him and tears welled up in your eyes. Until-

"Y/n!"

You turned around and saw the boy you were so deeply and painfully still in love with. You let out a sigh of relief and rushed to him, saying a few excuse me's to people in the way. When the path was finally clear, you ran into his arms.

You held onto each other tight, scared that you'll lose each other again. "I was so scared Draco. I thought I lost you." You said with tears running down your face.

He kissed your head, "You can never lose me, not fully anyway." Even after you broke his heart, it still belonged to you. He knew deep down that you were the only one able to fix it, to put it back together. He'll always belong to you, and you'll always belong to him.

Flashbacks of the last time you two spoke flooded your brain. "Draco I'm so sorry about our last interaction," you held onto him tighter, "I didnt want to hurt you. I hated it and I hate myself for putting you through that." You sobbed into his shoulder while he kept kissing your head.

You didnt know what you would do if you lost him and that was the last thing you said to him. You wouldn't ever forgive yourself.

He pulled away to wipe some of your tears, not bothering to wipe his own. He leaned his forehead on yours, "I forgive you love. I'll always forgive you no matter how much pain you put me through because I love you so so much."

You hugged him again, how can he still love you after all of this? You were beyond grateful for his forgiveness. "I love you so much. I'm so deeply and painfully in love with you." You smiled through tears. Although your sight was blurry, you could still see a smile form on his face.

He wiped your tears again before bringing you into a long and passionate kiss. "Draco!" You pulled away and saw Lucius storming over to you both with Narcissa trailing behind. She brought Draco into a tight hug with teary eyes as well. "Thank goodness we found you. Are you okay?" She said kissing all over his cheeks and forehead.

"I'm okay mother really." Draco chuckled. I smiled at the pair before looking at Lucius only to see him glaring at me. "You!" He pointed a finger at me, catching the attention of Draco and his mother.

"I told you what would happen if you didn't end things!" He muttered for me to hear but Draco heard. "What did you say?!" He said standing in front of me away from his father. "You're the reason she broke up with me?"

"That girl will ruin our family bloodline!" Lucius was fuming. "That girl is the love of my life and she always will be! I will marry her and theres nothing you can do to stop me!" He reached behind to hold my hand and I kissed his shoulder to show my support.

Lucius didnt say anything and stormed off. Narcissa smiled at me before following her husband. "I'm so sorry Draco" he turned to me with furrowed eyebrows. "You have nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't your fault." He lifted my chin and interlaced our fingers.

"Please be mine again." I pleaded with hope in my eyes. He smiled and kissed me.

"I've always been yours."

This might be one of my favorites