Evil (Tom Riddle) part 2

Tom and I apparated back to the manor and surprisingly, everyone was gone. Wow he really must have stopped everything. I knew Tom was manipulative sometimes so I didn't fully trust him, not yet at least.

I don't think anyone can change that much so fast. "Where is everybody?" I ask looking around the empty manor. "Gone. I told them to leave and never come back." I hummed in response.

A week later, I went to Diagon Alley to go shopping. I was heading to the Leaky Cauldron when I saw Flourish and Blotts, the book store. I walked into the store and looked around.

I didn't see anything interesting so I left empty handed. On my way to the Leaky Cauldron, I felt someone pull me into an alley. I tried to scream but they're hand covered my mouth. To my surprise, it was Bellatrix Lestrange, one of Tom's former deatheaters.

"Hello Y/n." she said smiling, showing her nasty teeth. She removed her hand from my mouth, allowing me to speak. "What do you want?" I said angrily. I knew she liked Tom, and not in a friendly way. I saw the way she would touch him.

"I know something you don't know." She said, sort of singing it while. Her face was very close to mine, making me very uncomfortable. "And whats that?" I asked curiously. "My lord, your boyfriend, is planning something...and it's not good." She said smiling devilishly.

"What is it?" I asked getting impatient. She just grinned and apparated out of there. What was Tom planning? I looked around to make sure no one saw me and left the alley.

I didn't want to go to the Leaky Cauldron anymore so I just went back to the manor. I made sure not to make noise, maybe catch Tom doing something. I quietly walked to our bedroom and slowly opened the door.

When I peeked in, I saw him sitting on the bed, reading a book. I tried my best to read what it said but I fell, exposing myself to Tom. "Oh! Hello darling what are you doing here?" He said dropping the book on the floor.

"It was crowded to I didn't want to be there anymore." I said slowly getting up. "Come here." He patted the spot next to him on the bed. I walked over and sat next to him, he pulled me closer to cuddle me.

It just felt weird doing this after what Bellatrix said. I don't even know if what she said is true, I hope not. He fell asleep while cuddling me. I got out of his grip as slowly and quietly as I could.

"What are you doing?" He whispered half asleep. "I'm just going to the bathroom." He muttered an okay and fell back asleep. I tip toed to his side and picked up the book he dropped earlier. When I flipped it over, it was titled Horcruxes.

I skimmed through it and saw that it was dark magic. Anger filled my body. I woke Tom up by shaking him violently. "Wha- what are you doing? Are you okay?" He asked confused.

"I thought you were done with dark magic!" I said throwing the book on the bed and showing him. "Why did you lie to me?!" He looked at the book and smiled, it was a really scary and evil smile. He looked up at me, "that was the only way to get you back."

He made his voice sound soft and innocent, it really scared me. "Why do you need me so badly? Do you even love me?" I said with tears appearing my eyes. He scoffed, "of course not. I needed you because of your power. You are one of the most powerful witches I ever saw. And if I had a child with you, that child would grow powerful too. Then I would kill you, and raise the child as my own. "

He said all of this with the same evil smile on his face. "Well I'm not having a child with you!" I said trying to be confident, but came out shaky. "Well I don't need you anymore. Bellatrix is actually much stronger and powerful than you. She will have my child." Right as he says this, Bellatrix walks in.

"Hello Y/n dear." She says giving me the same disgusting smile earlier. "Tom-" "it's Lord Voldemort you brat!" Bellatrix interrupted me. "Kill her." Tom, or Voldemort ordered. Bellatrix smiled and raised her wand.

"Avada-" before Bellatrix I quickly grabbed my wand from the table. "Stupefy!" I yell knocking her back and quickly apparate out of the manor. I apparated to Hogwarts and ran to Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore!" I yell running through his office. "Miss y/n what are you doing here?" He says walking out. "Please! Tom Riddle! He and Bellatrix Lestrange tried to kill me!" I said running to him.

"Okay dear where are they?" he said trying to calm me down. "Riddle manor." I said trying to calm my breath. "Okay I will send some aurors there at once. You must stay here."

I sat with Mcgonagall and Dumbledore in his office for hours, scared to death. The man I loved and thought loved me back, tried to kill me. Madeye Moody knocks and walks into the office.

"They are dead sir. We had no choice but to kill him." I broke down to the floor, crying. "Thank you Moody." Dumbledore said and Moody walked out. Mcgonagall comforted me while I cried my eyes out.

The man that I loved...is dead.

This was kinda hard to write. I was debating whether or not to have Bellatrix lying and make Tom good or have Tom lying and make him bad. I wanted to make one where it's not a happy ending.

Should I make an alternate ending where Tom does end up good? Lmk